Pope: Catholics should ask gay people for forgiveness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    You do realize that calling him white-washed is racist, right?
    You do realize you are a racist who said all black people are criminals, right?
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• You do realize you are a racist who said all black people are criminals, right?
      Are you saying that Clarence Thomas is a criminal.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Are you saying that Clarence Thomas is a criminal.
        Switching the subject as you always do!
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Simple.

Ben Kenobi has had a Clarence Thomas avatar in the past.
          Clarence Thomas is not a criminal.

Ergo, Ben Kenobi believes that at least one black person (Clarence Thomas) - Is not a criminal.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• And he's switching the topic again. He says all criminals are black men.

Comment

• He says all criminals are black men.
              all black people are criminals
              One, those statements are very different from each other.

Two - This is obviously false given that I condemn jihadis many of whom are not black.

Comment

One, those statements are very different from each other.

Two - This is obviously false given that I condemn jihadis many of whom are not black.
                Yet you agree with both of them.

You are a dumbass and I don't need to elaborate as to why. So many mass shootings in this country were committed by Christian white males.

Comment

• So many mass shootings in this country were committed by Christian white males.
                  We went over the Mother Jones list. Of the top 10 mass shootings, 6 were done by non-whites.

Comment

We went over the Mother Jones list. Of the top 10 mass shootings, 6 were done by non-whites.
                    No. You continue to show how much of a racist you are. It is a wonder why you haven't been banned yet.

Comment

• You should really have looked at the Mother Jones data...

According to data compiled by Mother Jones magazine, which looked at mass shootings in the United States since 1982, white people -- almost exclusively white men -- committed some 64% of the shootings.
                      The examples are infamous. Roof and the Charleston church massacre. Lanza and the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. Holmes and the slaughter inside an Aurora, Colorado, movie theater.
                      Black people committed close to 16% of the mass shooting Mother Jones looked at, while Asians were responsible for around 9%. People identified as either Latino, Native American and unknown rounded out the study.
                      "If you look at the whole list, it turns out that whites and blacks are pretty proportionate to their population, very close," said Dave Cullen, author of the book
                      "Columbine," which tells the story of the 1999 massacre at Columbine High School in Littleton, Colorado. Harris and Klebold, the shooters there, were white.
                      Historically, Latinos and Asians have been the exception.
                      The Virginia Tech massacre was carried out by Seung-Hui Cho, who was born in South Korea.
                      "Latinos are almost nowhere to be seen," Cullen told CNN's "New Day." "Asians continue to be heavily overrepresented -- more than 2½ times their size in the population."
                      Whites make up about 63% of the U.S. population, blacks 13%, and Asians 5%, according to the latest census numbers. Latinos account for some 17% of the total population.
                      64% of all mass shootings...
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So, 4 were done by whites, which is almost 50% ... also, you said "non-whites" which is a rather generic term and can encompass asians, amewrican natives, indians, africans and many more ... people of totally different background.

So, how many of those 6 mass shootings were actually done by black people?
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                          You should really have looked at the Mother Jones data...

64% of all mass shootings...
                          Proportionate is the key word that is used.

Benny Boy likes to distort facts and statistics. His job is about warping young minds.

Comment

• No. You continue to show how much of a racist you are. It is a wonder why you haven't been banned yet.
                            How is stating a fact, racist? Yes, of the top 10 mass shootings - only 4 were done by white people. That's a significant refutation of your 'fact' which is not a fact at all. If you dig into it there's only been one that I can see that was done by a Christian, and that was quite some time ago.

Comment

• Proportionate is the key word that is used.
                              I'm not quite sure how you think that 40 percent done by white people is 'proportionate'.

Yet you agree with both of them.
                              I believe that Clarence Thomas is a moral paragon and that not all Jihadis are black. So, no, I don't believe in either.
                              Last edited by Ben Kenobi; July 22, 2016, 00:33.

Comment

How is stating a fact, racist? Yes, of the top 10 mass shootings - only 4 were done by white people. That's a significant refutation of your 'fact' which is not a fact at all. If you dig into it there's only been one that I can see that was done by a Christian, and that was quite some time ago.
                                You can't even be bothered to read the study that showed the mass shootings were proportionate to the race groups referenced. You're too stupid to even read it. You didn't read it. All you're too busy doing is twisting and distorting **** like Trump did today.

Comment

Working...
                                X