Trump vs Hillary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Apparently marrying me is like the worst thing ever.
    I could have said they should marry a future version of you with a transplanted replica Selma Hayek vagina but I didn't want to hurt your feelings.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
      Good god, settle down already. You're elevating your blood pressure defending a politician who you don't even like - at this rate you're going to blow a fuse when Hillary is elected President
      I'm not defending him!

Comment

Perhaps it's inadvertent, in which case you're letting your dislike of Mexicans cloud your judgment
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          I guess you don't read or write too well. What Trump said is that Mexico is sending rapists across the border. Now if you think that's like what you said, then you're an IDIOT!
          There is no evidence that the Mexican government gives rapists a bus ticket to the US, so that just makes Trump look even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            I could have said they should marry a future version of you with a transplanted replica Selma Hayek vagina but I didn't want to hurt your feelings.
            You seem obsessed with transgender people

Comment

No, that one's loin...
              AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
              JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Dickgirls aren't transgendered, they're hermaphroditic
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                  Dickgirls aren't transgendered, they're hermaphroditic
                  That's a transphobic post!
                  Graffiti in a public toilet
                  Do not require skill or wit
                  Among the **** we all are poets
                  Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                    There is no evidence that the Mexican government gives rapists a bus ticket to the US, so that just makes Trump look even worse.
                    He is horrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                      Perhaps it's inadvertent, in which case you're letting your dislike of Mexicans cloud your judgment
                      How many churches have you built in Mexico?

Comment

• I could have said they should marry a future version of you with a transplanted replica Selma Hayek vagina but I didn't want to hurt your feelings.
                        Uh, last I checked she was Mexican.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                          Uh, last I checked she was Mexican.
                          Does that make a problem for you?

Comment

• He doesn't want his vagina to get deported by President Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              If you think he was saying all illegal immigrants are rapists then you're stupider than I thought. And that's pretty stupid.
                              If you think that Trumpicous didn't say what he was quoted as saying ("they are rapists" - complete idea, no qualifications), then you really should be wearing a tinfoil beanie.

Now, we all agree that he ****ed up, like the moron he is, and said things that he knew were bens when he said them You, however, don't need to go all third-grade-playground to try to defend him, because his statement is indefensible on the face of it.

It is also clear why you are defending the behavior of a politician that you claim to dislike: because his behavior is identical to yours, only on a larger scale. That you continue to merely spew insults when faced with the facts only confirms the intellectual bankruptcy of your arguments.
                              The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
                              - A. Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by grumbler View Post
                                If you think that Trumpicous didn't say what he was quoted as saying ("they are rapists" - complete idea, no qualifications), then you really should be wearing a tinfoil beanie.

Now, we all agree that he ****ed up, like the moron he is, and said things that he knew were bens when he said them You, however, don't need to go all third-grade-playground to try to defend him, because his statement is indefensible on the face of it.

It is also clear why you are defending the behavior of a politician that you claim to dislike: because his behavior is identical to yours, only on a larger scale. That you continue to merely spew insults when faced with the facts only confirms the intellectual bankruptcy of your arguments.
                                Ok Hitler (two can play that game), "they are rapists ... and some are nice people" is what he actually said you raving lunatic. It was a speech. I can't believe that they even let you on campus. If I had my way you would be banned for life from ever contacting a person under the age of 30.

Comment

Working...
                                X