• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when we end up with President Trump, thank the Hillary supporters

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      How many churches have you built in Mexico?
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
        For the right reason?
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
          when we end up with President Trump, thank the Hillary supporters

Voting for a candidate because she's a woman is like eating a turd because it looks like a tootsie roll.

Comment

• eating a turd because it looks like a tootsie roll.
            the voice of experience.
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

If I had my way you would be banned for life from ever contacting a person under the age of 30.
              OK Hitler

Comment

For the right reason?
                No, for the wrong reason I'd better go burn them down

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                  No, for the wrong reason I'd better go burn them down
                  You should have thought about that in the first place.

Comment

• What, burning down the churches?

Comment

• No, voting for a turd.

Comment

• You're a very confusing person

Comment

• I meant that you should have built the churches for God, not because of Mexico sending rapists over here.

Comment

• America has plenty of churches, maybe it's for the best that rapists come here

Comment

I meant that you should have built the churches for God, not because of Mexico sending rapists over here.
                              I don't think that anybody in the history of the world has built a church (or temple etc) as a result of rapist emigration

Comment

Ok Hitler (two can play that game), "they are rapists ... and some are nice people" is what he actually said you raving lunatic. It was a speech. I can't believe that they even let you on campus. If I had my way you would be banned for life from ever contacting a person under the age of 30.
                                Yeah, it seems bizarroidal that Trumpicous would say that some rapists are nice people, but, hey, he just says whatever silly **** enters his mind, like you. Don't worry, they won't allow you on my campus, so you won't need to worry about having your way: it is an idiot-and-alcohol-free campus.
                                The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
                                - A. Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X