Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by giblets View Post
    What game? What are you talking about?
    For example, posting in threads designed to mock your stupidity as though you are too stupid to understand how stupid you are.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      For example, posting in threads designed to mock your stupidity as though you are too stupid to understand how stupid you are.
      Something you understand very well
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Saying that some are good people clears him of any guilt of bigotry. In fact, he didn't even have to add that last bit. He did not say that all illegal are rapists, not even close. He was accusing the Mexican government of not caring if rapists leave their country.

I'm not surprised though that you failed to understand simple English language.
        He said, "they're rapists." He didn't qualify that with "some of them" or anything else. He did note that he assumes that some of the rapists bringing in drugs are 'good people," but that doesn't redeem a bigoted statement.

I am utterly unsurprised that you cannot comprehend simple English, even when reading someone who uses "the best words."
        The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
        - A. Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          I don't believe we should attempt to find a false equivalency between Hillary and Trump. Hillary is a pretty standard despicable lying politician; Trump is something else entirely.
          Indeed. Clinton lies because she has contempt for voters; Trump lies because he has contempt for the truth.
          The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
          - A. Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]178174[/ATTACH]
            Click image for larger version

Name:	WiglafOerdin2016.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	9102254

-Not the greatest winner in the history of comedy, but that was funny, darnit. Where's my lols?
            AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
            JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Originally posted by grumbler View Post
              He said, "they're rapists." He didn't qualify that with "some of them" or anything else. He did note that he assumes that some of the rapists bringing in drugs are 'good people," but that doesn't redeem a bigoted statement.

I am utterly unsurprised that you cannot comprehend simple English, even when reading someone who uses "the best words."
              If you think he was saying all illegal immigrants are rapists then you're stupider than I thought. And that's pretty stupid.

Comment

$#@!

No pasarán

Comment

What threads?

Comment

!@#$%^&*()_+

No pasarán

Comment

If you think he was saying all illegal immigrants are rapists then you're stupider than I thought. And that's pretty stupid.
                      Men are rapists. Some, I assume, are good people.

Comment

Apparently marrying me is like the worst thing ever.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Men are rapists. Some, I assume, are good people.
                          You've actually said things this bad on this site and stood by them.

Comment

You've actually said things this bad on this site and stood by them.
                            What's bad about saying some men are rapists?

Comment

What's bad about saying some men are rapists?
                              I guess you don't read or write too well. What Trump said is that Mexico is sending rapists across the border. Now if you think that's like what you said, then you're an IDIOT!

Comment

Good god, settle down already. You're elevating your blood pressure defending a politician who you don't even like - at this rate you're going to blow a fuse when Hillary is elected President
                                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                                X