No announcement yet.

Trump vs Hillary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas has more than enough ignorant ****heads to make up for him. That's the state that elected Cruz, Abbott and Gohmert. 'nuf said.
    I didn't know that Californians pronounced "statesmen" as "sh**heads".
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
      You got the URL wrong.
      Wow. So wrong.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post
        I'm not surprised that you'd play obtuse pedant. You and Ben should get married. <3
        Another attempt to form an argument?
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Trump: Some illegal are bad people and others are good.
          Aeson: That's xenophobia
          Kid: No
          MtG: Kid should marry BK because he's obtuse.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
            What term besides "xenophobia" would you prefer that people use to mean "fear and/or hatred of foreigners"? Or is it that you believe that fear and/or hatred of foreigners is the natural state of affairs and doesn't need its own term?
            I doubt he would actually do anything he says. He obviously was just telling the GOP base what they wanted to hear about a hot button ossue which would get them excited. He will change his mind 15 times just so he can claim to be on all sides of each issue and prevent other people from being able to argue against his nonexistent position. This is actually a strategy.

That said, this does make him a liar and he would be a bad president but don't mistake a deliberate tactic for a lack of intelligence or planning on his part.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

That's like telling pigs not to get dirty.

Comment

They don't understand that it's the liberal medias reaction to this that fueled Trumps popularity. But then why would liberals care. In fact, imo, liberals wanted Trump to win the nomination.

Comment

Nonsense. That is just a meme Republicans sell to try to get their people to ignore the fact checkers.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                    Nonsense. That is just a meme Republicans sell to try to get their people to ignore the fact checkers.
                    Meme? What are you talking about? Liberals play a little game that a growing number of people ate getting very ****ing sick of. Wtf are you talking about?

Comment

Trump is a fake. You got that right.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        Meme? What are you talking about? Liberals play a little game that a growing number of people ate getting very ****ing sick of. Wtf are you talking about?
                        What game? What are you talking about?

Comment

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

You guys should marry BK. Derp derp.

Comment

Derp derp.
                              28,389 posts summarised in two words.
                              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

You guys should marry BK. Derp derp.
                                What the hell does Garfield have to do with me gay-marrying BK? You've really got to stop huffing jenkem

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                                X