So how long will Ben last this time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh. Great argument Kid!
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Two spambots arguing with each other. Nike's better because of the air sole. Nike's don't even have air soles, so Adidas is better. Adidas don't even exist, but if they did, they'd go to hell. You have hairy armpits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        LOL, you're the one who didn't look at the dates carefully enough.
        Hahaha, that's priceless. You made yet another stupid, easily avoidable mistake that showed you basically just quickly looked it up on google and thought you had a 'Gotcha!' moment, and because you rushed it and didn't fact check properly you made yourself look like an idiot. Yet again.

Now there's a couple of ways you could have reacted to that. You could have shut the **** up and let it drop, you could have mea culpa'd and just gone 'My mistake' and people would actually have thought more of you (to be fair the bars pretty low so that isn't hard), or you could do what you always do and try and lie your way out of it. You obviously went for option 3. Have you not noticed by now that it just makes you look stupid and dishonest?

Comment

• Hahaha, that's priceless.
          I thought so too. I already knew your position was terribly wrong, but making a careless date error because you didn't check, while at the same time disparaging my education? The best things in life are priceless.

What education do you have kentonio? Do you even have a degree?

Now there's a couple of ways you could have reacted to that. You could have shut the **** up and let it drop, you could have mea culpa'd and just gone 'My mistake' and people would actually have thought more of you
          LOL, yeah like you'd not double down on the harassment when you were caught out rather than man up and admit that your position was untenable. The Angelos were actually quite open to westerners! But then if you knew your history, you'd already know that. That all ended with the massacre of the Catholics.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Kentonio wiped the floor with your face

Comment

• Kentonio wiped the floor with your face
              Heh.

His argument amounts to, "you are wrong, admit it". That's a terrible argument.

Comment

• You tried to claim there was some sort of morality but there really isn't.

Kentonio proved, without a doubt, how indifferent the rulers of that time were about what was going on.

He also slam dunked you against the wall using your own faith by proving that you are actually in dissarey with the catholic church on this.

I think it's plain as day.

Damn.
                Kentonio for president

Comment

• He also slam dunked you against the wall using your own faith by proving that you are actually in dissarey with the catholic church on this.
                  And I was able to prove the complicitly of Andronikos in undermining the entire Byzantine Empire, that he invited the Crusaders into the walls of Constantinople (walls they could not have breached on their own), that there were only 20k of them, and that when the crusader armies were assembled, their target was Egypt.

Kentonio's had no argument against all of this because they are facts!

how indifferent the rulers of that time were about what was going on.
                  Which explains why the Hohenstaufens called for a crusade against the Byzantine Empire...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                    You tried to claim there was some sort of morality but there really isn't.

Kentonio proved, without a doubt, how indifferent the rulers of that time were about what was going on.

He also slam dunked you against the wall using your own faith by proving that you are actually in dissarey with the catholic church on this.

I think it's plain as day.

Damn.
                    Kentonio for president
                    Too true. There's no recovering from that kind of beatdown. Ben should just leave the forum forever and hope he is forgotten.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Crucify him!! Crucify him!!

Also, M-Beast, yo.

Comment

• You can't do that properly...

Run free, noble beast!

Comment

• You can't do that properly...
                          I have post number 1000. You, sadly have reply number 1000. They are not the same.

Comment

• MOBIUS got the m beast not you.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Ben can't do anything right. Now we'll have 20 posts of him trying to weasel out of this meaningless error.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• MOBIUS got the m beast not you.
                                Post number 1k, yo.

Comment

Working...
                                X