So how long will Ben last this time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logic fail. Again.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• So your argument is that EVERY SINGLE thing that Obama has ever done has been bad and evil.
      Classy
      I guess I should pity you.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Logic fail. Again.

Comment

• I guess that easier then making a coherent response.
          Don't feel bad, maybe eventually you'll actually think up something.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You aren't making coherent responses.

Comment

• Maybe I was wrong about my last comment. Eventually may be giving you too much credit.
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• He mislead us
                Man, I was clear that Obama was commie scum long ago.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Man, I was clear that Obama was commie scum long ago.
                  Well he tried.

Comment

• Those who question the eligibility of Cruz are just demonstratng why why need a president who understands and follows the Constitution.
                    If Cruz is eligible than so am I. He's a naturally born Canadian citizen. according to that constitution...
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Your mother was not an American citizen at the time of your birth.

Comment

• Your mother was not an American citizen at the time of your birth.
                        No, but my great grandfather was. Fought in the First World war. Born in North Dakota. Skipped over the border to Saskatchewan, and started a family during the Depression.

I might also add, where does the constitution say that "your mother has to be an American citizen"?

Comment

No, but my great grandfather was. Fought in the First World war. Born in North Dakota. Skipped over the border to Saskatchewan, and started a family during the Depression.

I might also add, where does the constitution say that "your mother has to be an American citizen"?
                          The intention is to prevent foriegn influence, which means nothing to liberals who voted for Obama. You might still have loyalty to Canada. Ted Cruz certainly has no loyalty to Canada.

Comment

• The intention is to prevent foriegn influence
                            Exactly why you don't want someone who's born outside of the United States. Look, if Cruz does it, what stops someone born in Tehran, immigrated to the US at 15, and lived his life in the US from running? Suppose his mother is an American who married an Iranian, lived in Tehran for 25 years and then only came back then?

, which means nothing to liberals who voted for Obama. You might still have loyalty to Canada. Ted Cruz certainly has no loyalty to Canada.
                            Ted Cruz is still, legally a subject of the Queen. I'm amused that Americans don't get it. He has access to Canadian health care, benefits, everything up in Soviet Canuckistan. Same as me. Pension benefits from CPP, the list goes on.

There are good reasons not to vote for Ted Cruz. I like the man politically, I'd vote for him in a heartbeat if he were running on the Canuckistani side of the border. But. Americans should be governed by Americans and not citizens of Canada.

Comment

Exactly why you don't want someone who's born outside of the United States. Look, if Cruz does it, what stops someone born in Tehran, immigrated to the US at 15, and lived his life in the US from running? Suppose his mother is an American who married an Iranian, lived in Tehran for 25 years and then only came back then?
                              One is Constitutional, the other isn't. You have to go by the spirit of the framers or you get all kinds of screwed up outcomes, like in this case the best candidate for president would not be eligible, which is not what the framers intended.
                              Ted Cruz is still, legally a subject of the Queen. I'm amused that Americans don't get it. He has access to Canadian health care, benefits, everything up in Soviet Canuckistan. Same as me. Pension benefits from CPP, the list goes on.

There are good reasons not to vote for Ted Cruz. I like the man politically, I'd vote for him in a heartbeat if he were running on the Canuckistani side of the border. But. Americans should be governed by Americans and not citizens of Canada.
                              I don't care if he is a Canadian citizen. That doesn't matter. He is an American citizen, and loyal to America. That's all that matters. You better believe that Cruz will defend the nation against Canada.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                                I don't care if he is a Canadian citizen. That doesn't matter. He is an American citizen, and loyal to America. That's all that matters. You better believe that Cruz will defend the nation against Canada.
                                that's what he wants you to think, until he lets the canadian hordes stream over the border to destory america with politeness and maple syrup.
                                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
                                X