Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here we go again: almost all diet advice is wrong (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    If a disorder (eg. non-normal functioning) has beneficial effects it's unlikely to be viewed as a disorder. In this case I can eat whatever I want, in whatever quantities I want, and don't have to worry at all about my weight. While it wasn't that out of the ordinary when I was younger, I'm getting to an age when it seems rather abnormal.
    If you're not experiencing any bad symptoms related to digestion then it seems much more likely that you just don't have excessive appetite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedotard View Post
      Do you think exercise might increase appetite?
      I can differentiate between appetite and eating.

I understand such evaluations may seem like magic to you. Not everyone can grasp such concepts ...

Comment

If you're not experiencing any bad symptoms related to digestion then it seems much more likely that you just don't have excessive appetite.
        I eat a lot actually. Net feeds me 5 meals a day in an attempt to fatten me up. I can compare this to times when I ate much less. Or times when I ate as much, but much worse foods.

Seriously, can you not evaluate quantities or something? Because it's really not hard at all for me to do.

Comment

I eat a lot actually. Net feeds me 5 meals a day in an attempt to fatten me up. I can compare this to times when I ate much less. Or times when I ate as much, but much worse foods.

Seriously, can you not evaluate quantities or something? Because it's really not hard at all for me to do.
          You're basically the inverse of fat people who claim they gained weight while eating barely anything.

Comment

• I mean, if I eat 6 pb&j for lunch, is that more or less than 1 pb&j?

Hmmm ... that might be too easy. How about a tougher one. Would 3 eggs be more than 2 eggs?

Comment

You're basically the inverse of fat people who claim they gained weight while eating barely anything.
              No, you're just delusional and think you have the information necessary to assess my eating habits when the only information you have on that subject is second hand information you claim is incorrect.

Comment

• Please follow the link below, fill it out and tell me what your estimated calorie requirement is:

Comment

Again, you are confusing appetite and amount of consumption.

Comment

Please follow the link below, fill it out and tell me what your estimated calorie requirement is:
                    http://www.exrx.net/Calculators/CalRequire.html

Which is irrelevant given the information I've given you. (Dietary fluctuation.) So either you accept I am a valid source of information about these assessments, or you can't trust that number or what we'll compare it to anyway.

Comment

• I've yet to see a shred of scientific evidence from the **** contingent here... who seem to just want to justify fat shaming (more hate from fascist shits)

meanwhile, everything I've stated is supported by science

SCIENCE
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Which is irrelevant given the information I've given you. (Dietary fluctuation.) So either you accept I am a valid source of information about these assessments, or you can't trust that number or what we'll compare it to anyway.
                        I trust your ability to measure weight, height and age. You're either very old or very lazy or wrong about the level of physical activity. I don't believe you bother to measure your caloric intake accurately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                          I've yet to see a shred of scientific evidence from the **** contingent here... who seem to just want to justify fat shaming (more hate from fascist shits)

meanwhile, everything I've stated is supported by science

SCIENCE
                          You went off on a tangent about fructose and fiber. And you linked to a subreddit wiki that says it mostly comes down to calories.

Comment

• yup!

Either you are extremely stupid, or trying too hard with the troll.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• BTW you hate fat people more than I do. You're encouraging them to increase their risk of diabetes, heart disease and cancer by lying and claiming that being fat isn't a choice.

Comment

BTW you hate fat people more than I do. You're encouraging them to increase their risk of diabetes, heart disease and cancer by lying and claiming that being fat isn't a choice.
                                Nope.

I'm encouraging them to think rationally about their lives and empowering them to make healthier choices, if they choose.

You are seriously embarrassing yourself. My foot is getting tired from stomping your asshole into oblivion.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X