You've Been Invited to Her Place...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    I'm more interested in cases where the girl thought the guy really liked her so had sex. After he didn't call she reported a rape. Or something.
    i really doubt that this happens very much at all. i think far more common and serious problems, are girls who have been raped not coming forward or not being taken seriously when they do. it seems to be those which the law aims to address.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun View Post
      This thread topic reminds me of a heated conversation some years ago online in a chatroom for gay men.

A few of them got around to talking about straight guys and how some of them can be seduced after a lot of drinks, and then one could have his way with him.

I called them out, saying that's not seduction; that is rape.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
        i really doubt that this happens very much at all. i think far more common and serious problems, are girls who have been raped not coming forward or not being taken seriously when they do. it seems to be those which the law aims to address.
        Ok, well men shouldn't be kicked out of college because you have a feeling that they are rapists.

Comment

• no one is going to be kicked out of college because of my feelings.
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

no one is going to be kicked out of college because of my feelings.
            Not just yours, well you aren't american, but this whole thing is the result of collective feelings. It's allowed to continue because no one gives a **** about justice.

Comment

• you've completely lost me i'm afraid.

Comment

you've completely lost me i'm afraid.
                If they decide that the men are guilty dispite no proof they use their feelings (subjectivity). How did I lose you?

Comment

• if who decides? this just sounds like a fantasy scenario that you're proposing.

Comment

if who decides? this just sounds like a fantasy scenario that you're proposing.
                    Oh no. There are college tribunals that decide rape cases (not criminal). They decide guilt and kick people out of college. They don't use the presumption of innocence standard like criminal courts use.

Comment

• When's the last time you set foot on a university campus? How do you know what conditions are like in colleges right now?
                      [Pets] can't be reasoned with when their instincts kick in and they remember that they're animals. Especially dogs which are genetically 100% wolves. - Al B. Sure!

Comment

Oh no. There are college tribunals that decide rape cases (not criminal). They decide guilt and kick people out of college. They don't use the presumption of innocence standard like criminal courts use.
                        i understand all of that. we've just been talking about it! however, i don't see what that has to do with what you said about feelings.

unless you're saying that all non-court bodies decide things based on 'feelings'? are employment tribunals' decisions based on 'feelings'?

Comment

you've completely lost me i'm afraid.
                          You'll be amazed at how much less confusion you'll have if you put Kiddy on Ignore.
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

[citation needed]
                            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

no one is going to be kicked out of college because of my feelings.

In Canada we've had men suspended due to accusations, I'm pretty sure.

Now you're going to ask me for a site. Try google first, kthxbye
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

who says that body language is inadequate for indicating that you want to have sex?

These people?

Come on, have you been living in a cave?
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)
                                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                                X