Please don't take this too seriously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    Yeah, If I had a nickel for every time someone told me to try harder, I'd be too lazy to take the nickels to the bank, thus rendering them useless.
    but you'd also never have to hunt for a coin when scratching off an instant win lotto ticket
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
      love you baby boo

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yeah, If I had a nickel for every time someone told me to try harder, I'd be too lazy to take the nickels to the bank, thus rendering them useless.
        I'm not saying try harder, just saying try to break the cycle. I'm not detecting much enthusiasm to do so.
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• No one appreciates my depression humor. Maybe Sava does.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I do.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

No one appreciates my depression humor. Maybe Sava does.
              Humour as avoidance tactic #1.

Move yer arse, as Audrey Hepburn might say.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I do
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Me too.

I actually tend to agree about turning the hatred outward - it sound terrible, but you gotta stop taking the whole world on your shoulders. -And going through a bad patch happens to everyone; you gots to blow that off. Good job on the juice. I hear that story about not wanting to be a bother; but you deserve some juice, even if no one deserves OJ.
                  AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                  JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• Turning it outward is also not such a bad thing... if you do so in situations where you aren't actually hurting anyone. Trolling on the internet, for example, is extremely cathartic
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Well damn, hours late.
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• If you kill enough brain cells you will be too retarded to be depressed.
                        Explains sava well then.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                            Explains sava well then.
                            And you've always been a regular ray o' sunshine, haven't you, Anita Bryant in a jockstrap ?

Comment

• I thought CBT was crushed ball torture. This fit with Mobius since he is a sadomasochist.
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• I'd probably let my current therapist practice that therapy.
                                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X