Booze sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
    When camping, freeze dried is 100% the way to go because it's so much lighter than everything else.
    You're not camping right now, are you?
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

I've had fresh garden peas and they are fantastic, but I don't exactly have a garden here.
      And there are no shops that sell fresh vegetables either apparently. There is no excuse for preferring tinned peas to fresh or even frozen for that matter.

10 foods that should NEVER come in a can
      Game’s Christmas Tinner, because sometimes your life isn’t sad enough.
      So we can all rest easy that Game have got our backs this year when it comes to the festive feast with their Christmas Dinner, sorry Christmas TINner in a can. It doesn’t stop there though, oh no, there’s plenty more weird stuff in cans out there to buy your loved ones this year.

1: Whole chicken in a can
      A whole chicken in a can,yep, thats right a WHOLE chicken in a can.
      Yeah I think we all know the chicken inside is going to look NOTHING like the one on the can.

2: Canned bacon
      My love for bacon is strong, just not this strong.
      Sorry bacon this is where we part ways.

3: Canned scrambled eggs AND bacon
      But adding eggs is even worse.
      Oh. Dear. God.

4: The whole shebang: beans, sausage, mushrooms, pork, egg and bacon
      Now we’ve all done this one though, right?
      Yeah we’ve ALL been there.

5: Canned hamburgers
      Wow, the holy trinity of canned meat.
      No, no, no, no.

6: You can literally open up a can of worms
      Fancy feeling like a celebrity in the jungle?
      (Then chuck them away)

7: Festive reindeer pate anyone?
      Canned Rudolph, what could be more festive?
      Anyone?

8: Canned bread
      Let’s not forget about the vegetarians either who will LOVE bread in a can, won’t they?
      No I really don’t understand this one either.

9: Vegetarian canned imitation meat doesn’t get more delicious looking than this
      Vegetarian canned ‘meat’ products,you lucky veggies you.
      Delicious.

10: Haggis curry
      And last but not least: Haggis curry, actually I’m rather tempted.
      …wait, haggis curry sounds AWESOME.

So now you really can show that special someone just how much you love them this year, because nothing says ‘This is how much you mean to me’ like canned food.
      So we can all rest easy that Game have got our backs this year when it comes to the festive feast with their Christmas Dinner, sorry Christmas TINner in a can. It doesn't stop there though, oh no, there's plenty more weird stuff in cans out there to buy your loved ones this year.
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• That sure is fantasy. None of those exists. Or perhaps in th US. Americans ARE crazy after all.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Search for it on Amazon if you dare.

Comment

• Master Nikolai, much have you to learn of the ways of the force.

And there are no shops that sell fresh vegetables either apparently. There is no excuse for preferring tinned peas to fresh or even frozen for that matter.
            Never said I prefer the taste of tinned peas to fresh ones. I've eaten (and quite enjoyed shelling), fresh garden peas. I'm a big fan of eating the shells, they taste great.

Would I buy the 'fresh shell peas' at the supermarket. No. Because I can get a whole crate of tinned peas for the same cost. Sure, fresh tastes better. But I can use that money for other things that matter to me more than the taste of peas. Like, y'know hookers and booze.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• People who put bread in freezers should be put down like the uncivilized barbarians they are. Just buy less or eat more. The only bread which sits around for more than a few days at my house is the sliced "improved" bread with yucky preservatives (though it is convenient for making sandwiches). All other bread is bought fresh that day or baked, as god intended and as tastes best.
              And while you're burning a ton of gas to pick up your fresh bread, I have 2 weeks supply at home. And can make myself a sammich whenever.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• god i wish i drank
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I prefer canned peas to frozen peas IDGAF if y'all hate them, no one is making you eat them.

Though honestly, I'll eat just about anything that isn't spicy or bitter.
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Wow! I didn't mean Christmas TINner-like. I meant, I don't know, beans.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                      god i wish i drank
                      God, I wish you did too.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• I wish he did and that it was filmed and put on You Tube.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Because I can get a whole crate of tinned peas for the same cost.
                          Of course you can. Exactly what weight of fresh peas do you think I'm talking about ? I'm expecting you to feed yourself, not the neighbourhood.

Sure, fresh tastes better.
                          That being the point, I would have thought. I don't buy peas for their conversational skills or ability to retrieve sticks when I throw them.

And while you're burning a ton of gas to pick up your fresh bread, I have 2 weeks supply at home.
                          Who said he drives to a baker's ? You have 2 weeks supply of (if your preference for tinned peas is anything to go by) that ghastly substitute for real bread they sell suffocated in plastic, sweetened and pallid and as toothsome and savoury as a foam pillow.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Of course you can. Exactly what weight of fresh peas do you think I'm talking about ? I'm expecting you to feed yourself, not the neighbourhood.
                            The garden easily fed five people with a ton of peas. And a crate of peas (24 cans) is like 10 bucks here, for a month's worth. That would be the equivalent of a pound of snow peas.

I don't buy peas for their conversational skills or ability to retrieve sticks when I throw them.
                            Well sure. But I don't spend money to upgrade my peas. I'd rather spend it on the meat, or like I said, hookers and booze.

Who said he drives to a baker's ?
                            He lives in California. San Diego. He drives everyday to pick up his hipster style bread and pat himself on the back for being so environmentally conscious. Meanwhile, me, the bitter clinging conservative stocks up on two weeks of staples so I can make my sammiches whenever I desire.

You have 2 weeks supply of (if your preference for tinned peas is anything to go by) that ghastly substitute for real bread they sell suffocated in plastic, sweetened and pallid and as toothsome and savoury as a foam pillow.
                            I can get a month's supply for what it costs you for one loaf of hipster bread. If I wanted hipster bread, I'd go bake my own.

Comment

The garden easily fed five people with a ton of peas. And a crate of peas (24 cans) is like 10 bucks here, for a month's worth. That would be the equivalent of a pound of snow peas.

Snow peas, snap peas, not the same thing. Do you have a deaf blind mute doing your shopping ?

He lives in California. San Diego.
                              So they have no baker's within walking distance of anyone ? Are they guarded with barbed wire and machine gun emplacements too ?

He drives everyday to pick up his hipster style bread and pat himself on the back for being so environmentally conscious.
                              Sister Bendy of the Erroneous Assumption reappears.

Meanwhile, me, the bitter clinging conservative stocks up on two weeks of staples so I can make my sammiches whenever I desire.
                              Oh look, the political flipside to your religious martyrdom complex. So attractive.

I can get a month's supply for what it costs you for one loaf of hipster bread.
                              Or Lithuanian rye bread as I like to call it. And I sincerely doubt that. Life is too short and precious to spend it wasted eating your diet.

Comment

• Weather here is snow and ice and people are being told to stay off the roads. And I have easily a month's supply of food. Who's laughing now?

Comment

Working...
                                X