No announcement yet.

Booze sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And they are cheaper, and you can choose the quantity you want to use.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

• The problem is that cheap frozen vegetables turn to mush when thawn.
      Graffiti in a public toilet
      Do not require skill or wit
      Among the **** we all are poets
      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• Canned are already mush.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

• Don't get the cheap stuff. Actually, I haven't run across the cheap stuff in quite a while.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Now the family resemblance is striking.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
              My dinner from last night (and probably for the next week because it's about 6-7 pounds of food). The chicken and rice weren't canned but everything else was.

Look at this picture again and tell me the guy doesn't need a bit of advice about how to quickly, easily, and cheaply cook food which is good.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• JFC it's a ****ty cell phone picture, how could you possibly tell how good it is? It's actually really ****ing tasty.

Comment

• Seriously? Now you are trying to say its because its blurry it looks unappetizing?!
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• If you have a freezer, avoid canned as much as possible. Frozen retains more nutrients and flavor than the fresh you find in most produce departments, and texture only suffers a little bit. Since frozen veggies are raw, they give you more cooking options.
                    I have barely enough room for the bread, let alone veggies. I have sufficient shelf space for canned, so it's just easier to work with. Also, I've never really done much with frozen veggies, even when I was in Canada. We always had canned veggies, or fresh ones. Lots of times we had salad, either garden salad (which is still one of my faves), or caesar salad.

I really don't get why canned peas are so bad. I find them actually preferable to the canned corn. I get tired of the corn, but the sweet peas with salsa is a fave.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• You keep the bread in the freezer?
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
                        It felt like the Fall of Carthage was being re-enacted in my head, only more vigorously. The ground was slippy and so was my control on my stomach contents.
                        Reminds me of some of the intoxicant drinks they have in central asia, fermented or distilled horse, goat or sheep milk, mixed with cinnamon, other spices and herbs including a garnish cannabis resin in Afghanistan. They are totally against alcohol mind you.
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by onodera View Post
                          Reg, **** booze. I'm Russian and I don't drink.
                          Just like Putin!!!
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                            You keep the bread in the freezer?
                            So do I. It's limited how much bread one person can eat. It gets dry and stale long before I'm finished with it, so freezing it and take out only the slices I need is a good option.
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              Really?
                              Yes, really.

Then how did you butcher the comment, another failed attempt at wit?
                              No 'butch'-ery on my part. Gosh, you're so tough sounding right now, my nipples are like bullets.

Some of you gays aren't nearly as witty as you like to believe.
                              Which gays did you have in mind ? I can ring them up and let them know, seeing as we're all in this big club.

Anyway, some Texans can speak English, but clearly not all Tejanos can read or write it.

White wine is for getting ladies drunk so they're more malleable and should never actually be consumed by a male.
                              Should read:

White wine should never actually be consumed by males, but is only for getting females drunk and more malleable.

I hope this has helped you.
                              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                                Seriously? Now you are trying to say its because its blurry it looks unappetizing?!
                                A recipe which includes canned soup and garlic powder is pretty much the culinary dictionary definition of the abomination of desolation.

I really don't get why canned peas are so bad
                                Have your taste buds been amputated ? Do you have permanent sinusitis ?

You probably prefer canned asparagus too.
                                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                                X