Discovered this on the door of a CS professor's office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
    Most of whom are Anglo-American scum, descended from your inbred island stock.

:
    I don't mind you saying this, but its historically and factually inaccurate.

The islands of this archipelago have seen repeated waves of immigrants, from the Celts, to the Romans, to the Germanic Angles and Saxons, the Danes, Norwegians (and probably not a few Swedes too) to the Norman French, Bretons, Huguenots from the Spanish Netherlands, Sephardic Jews from Portugal and Spain, French Huguenots, Africans (going back to at least Anglo Saxon times) to large scale Ashkenazi Jewish immigration in the 19th Century and as recently as 1945-1946, 100 000 Poles all at the same time.

This country had Europe's first Chinatown in the 18th Century, had a community of African descent in Elizabeth Tudor's time in London, and the borough I live in is one the most linguistically diverse areas in the Western world.

And yes, all these different people do get married to each other and do have children. So give up on the 'inbred island' schtick, 'cos it aint funny and it's just a bit too much like Sister Bendy's piss poor attempts at getting history right.
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• So give up on the 'inbred island' schtick, 'cos it aint funny and it's just a bit too much like Sister Bendy's piss poor attempts at getting history right.
      So sayeth the prophet Molly. As it is written so shall it be.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        So sayeth the prophet Molly. As it is written so shall it be.
        Shove it, dipstick.
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
        X