No announcement yet.

Simcity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well they'll obviously have to reverse engineer the algos.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by @SimCity
      We’ve added another server called Antarctica 1! It is showing as “?????” in the launcher - server select - but we will fix that today.
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        Well they'll obviously have to reverse engineer the algos.
        Or just steal them.
        Graffiti in a public toilet
        Do not require skill or wit
        Among the **** we all are poets
        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
          They patched traffic yesterday too.

That suspension bridge is even more absurd than the baseball field.
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• It's the Golden Gate Bridge... with exactly one gate!

Comment

• Despite all of my complaining, I will say the game looks really pretty, and if the balance/etc. is improved some it looks like it'll be a lot of fun to play. Just wish they'd done a proper beta first...

Honestly that's probably the most irritating thing - they could've done a full beta stress test on their servers. They had plenty of people wanting to play. The fact that they didn't implies that either they didn't fully understand how to test their servers and such, or that they sort of knew the answers and didn't want it to get out that the servers were going to have problems. I think unfortunately the latter is probably more true.

Comment

• And they needed a suspension bridge for... about 250 feet of bridge, judging from the scale of the cars.
                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• It seemed they used the beta to generate publicity as opposed to using it as a beta.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Well, that's the city planner's fault, assuming this works like SC4 and back (allowing you to pick which bridge type you want). Obviously they didn't NEED it, since there's a much longer girder bridge in the background.

Comment

• Why even have a suspension bridge? The golden gate bridge, for instance, wouldn't even fit in these tiny ass cities.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Because suspension bridges look cool.

Comment

• Yeah but in grown up cities... not namby pamby fisher price playset bull**** like this
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• You know what's really pissing me off. Every goddamn story I read about this game, the pictures look all pretty and neat. But then I just noticed in small print "concept art" in a pic. I was looking at the way lots line up and even connect to irregular streets in the back via this nice looking sidewalk and green space. But the real game is full of all sorts of graphic artifacts. Lots grow sloppy and disjointed. It's just more bait and switch **** from ****ing EA.

And I can't tell if Wiggy is actually an apologist for their crap at times or just trolling... or doing like a Stephen Colbert type thing... mocking a hypothetical response from an indignant PR rep or Chinese spammer being paid to say positive things about the game.

OR WHAT IF I AM WIGLAF LIKE HE'S MY TYLER DURDEN IN FIGHT CLUB
                            ME WITH BETTER ABS

AKJ:LHFDKJSAHKL:F
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Hey, I haven't read/watched Fight Club... no spoilers!

Comment

• DARTH VADER IS LUKES FATHER
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X