No announcement yet.

Simcity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So far we've got two oil towns. I have a crime problem. Inexplicably Pripyat stopped providing power to mine (ran out of capacity?) and it takes a while for it to update when he gets a new plant, so Baghdad had a brief brownout.

Pripyat fire truck drove over to save this building in Baghdad, which was nice. Note this is on the highway joining the two cities:

Image of Baghdad with Pripyat in the distance. Notice intense air pollution:

Oil seems like it helps you rake in the money, though it's finite.

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
    Don't ever buy it. EA won't learn anything from this debacle if there's no monetary impact to drive their ****tiness home to them.
    I mean, whatever. One person isn't going to change anything. And I'd rather have this, than no game at all due to piracy.

Comment

• Never buy from EA, Guy.
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Fortunately, they are making it so you can't steal from them, either

SC5 has not been cracked. The rumors were false, and spread by virus providers.

Comment

• Wait and see.
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• I love that the official Simcity twitter retweeted this: Derek Donovan ‏@derekdonovan
            @simcity #asklucy I don't blame your team, you made a really good game, it was just EA's bad business practices that ruined the game.

Comment

• Guy, this shows how close two cities can be. Baghdad up top, Pripyat on bottom. Room for two more on the left. That's a what, 2 minute drive?

Comment

• 9/11 **** right here:

Comment

• Too soon
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Just prior to impact:

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                      Guy, this shows how close two cities can be. Baghdad up top, Pripyat on bottom. Room for two more on the left. That's a what, 2 minute drive?

Not sure what your point is there. It looks dumb; they should just be continguous.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I think that would mess up the multiplayer component. I can already send sewage to other players without their approval. Messing up their transportation network is too much.

Comment

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Krill View Post
                            Never buy from EA, Guy.
                            QFT

Comment

• Do you people also flip out when you rent cars because you have to return them? Or when you spend $30 to watch a movie with a date but then can't take it home? Embarrassing.

Comment

• YOU KNOW YOU WANT

Comment

Working...
                                X