Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THAT UFO IS AN AGENT :MAD: MAfKWEL'FR2

Comment

• Are those last two shots autobiographical?
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• YOU JUST MOVED TO TO TIOP OF MY **** LIST

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
          Do you people also flip out when you rent cars because you have to return them? Or when you spend $30 to watch a movie with a date but then can't take it home? Embarrassing.
          True story: When I went to see Les Mis with a date and the projector kept shutting down, they gave us our ****ing money back.

Russell Crowe's singing >>>>>> EA's customer service

Comment

• EA should have offered refunds. I think they may be forced to in court. Maybe buy from Amazon or a retailer instead?

Comment

Wait. What the hell is up with the shape of that baseball park?

HAS NO ONE AT MAXIS EVER PLAYED BASEBALL?
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• It's a community playground not a stadium

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                  Wait. What the hell is up with the shape of that baseball park?

HAS NO ONE AT MAXIS EVER PLAYED BASEBALL?
                  Yeah, I noticed that too. WTF?

Comment

It's a community playground not a stadium
                    DISGRACEFUL. It makes the new Yankee Stadium look like a PITCHER'S PARK.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Comment

Do you people also flip out when you rent cars because you have to return them? Or when you spend $30 to watch a movie with a date but then can't take it home? Embarrassing.
                        Why spend $30 on a date when you could get a hooker and murder them afterwards. It's fine so long as you're into necrophilia and have a large freezer.
                        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• I would like to play this because it looks like EA has finally been able to capture the essence of what a trailer park really is, and that sort of harsh economic reality has been sorely missing in the series. I remember my dirty, black (how racist!) arcologies in SimCity 2000 filling up the map. Crime and taxes were so high that the residents couldn't venture out of their homes without being raped, killed, and charged a hefty tax for the service. So they stayed in their arcologies paying me absurd amounts of protection money while I slept. This was unrealistic and lead to many a faux pas in my real life as I tried to apply the same principles to friendships and random encounters with strangers.

However my internet connection isn't up to the task of "always online" and so EA is going to have to kiss my $12 (or however much it would have been when I bought it from the bargain bin) goodbye.

Comment

• It is pretty entertaining (?) to see sims get shot to death in the ghetto in SC5. Spares no punches. I recommend adding the V for Vendetta visual filter for maximum effect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                              True story: When I went to see Les Mis with a date and the projector kept shutting down, they gave us our ****ing money back.
                              You should tell that story in Kid's thread.
                              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• One of the random disasters should be a gunman enters one of your elementary schools and kills as many children as he can before the police can intervene.

Comment

Working...
                                X