Simcity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are the best, Wiggy.

I still owe you a game to pay you back for X-COM. Let me know when there is something coming out you're interested in.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I would ask you to buy me the day one "Paris City Set" DLC for the new Simcity, BUT I ALREADY HAVE IT AND BUILT A REPLICA PARIS CITY WITH THE IFFLE TOWER. :B: THE ONLY problem with the PARIS CITY SET DLC is that the people drive on the AMERICAN SIDE OF THE ROAAD. :bq:

Comment

• SERVERS BACK UP. Or at least Oceana 1 is. MAXIS MAN IS FIGHTING DR. VU FOR CONTROL OF PARIS

Comment

• Dr. Vu Financed a LOT of my simcity4 building! No financial sense at all.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Good old Dr. Vu. Always with the organ harvesting. Bless his heart.

Comment

• Sim City 4 required you to drive around the city in a chopper. Is this a management game or a flight simulator? Poor gameplay

Comment

• Simcity review score goes from 9.5 to 8.0 to 4.0. Not sure if this is more embarrassing for Maxis or Polygon. http://www.polygon.com/game/simcity-2013/2630

Comment

• Just about to post that.

Gamespot has rated it a 5. ****ing GAMESPOT.

Jesus, this is now no longer funny.

Comment

• I don't understand why reviewers think it's responsible to base a judgment on a game based on a week of pre-release play, or two days of post-release play. It's just bizarre.

Comment

• If you bought a shiny new car, but then discovered that it only started about 1 out of every 4 times you turned the key, would you hold off on reviewing the car?

Comment

• Incidentally, backtracking to the general piracy argument a few pages ago, a new study suggests that piracy does have a measurable effect on sales:

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                          If you bought a shiny new car, but then discovered that it only started about 1 out of every 4 times you turned the key, would you hold off on reviewing the car?
                          No, for a lot of reasons. But look at Diablo 3. If that had been hammered for its 3 days of inaccessibility, it'd be impossible for a consumer now to look at a review and read anything about the game. It'd just be useless server talk like Gamespot's review.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                            Do her boobs look good? How's the gore?

I saw a preview vid that looked kinda fun.

QTE's annoy the piss outta me... ugh.

I'm looking for a good time waster.

IGN had an article about Insurgency 2 (originally a mod for HL2). I bought it for the "early access", but there were literally 10 people playing the game. The original game wasn't hugely popular, but at least had enough of a dedicated community that you could find a populated server.

I need something until Planetary Annihilation.
                            So to follow up on this: Her boobs do look good, in fact, better than they did when they were watermelon-sized. Second, yes, the QTEs are really annoying, but the gameplay itself is quite fun and I am really enjoying the game. The plot doesn't seem to be particularly mind-blowing, but I'm about a quarter of the way through and so far it seems paced well, and flows logically with a decent amount of suspense. Combat is fun if a bit easy and exploring the world is also pretty entertaining. There's a lot of run-the-****-away before everything collapses on your head segments, but they are so far exciting and creative. So all in all a solid game. Worth the money.
                            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                              I would ask you to buy me the day one "Paris City Set" DLC for the new Simcity, BUT I ALREADY HAVE IT AND BUILT A REPLICA PARIS CITY WITH THE IFFLE TOWER. :B: THE ONLY problem with the PARIS CITY SET DLC is that the people drive on the AMERICAN SIDE OF THE ROAAD. :bq:
                              Wiggie, have you ever been to Paris, or are you on the no-fly list? American side is the best side.
                              Graffiti in a public toilet
                              Do not require skill or wit
                              Among the **** we all are poets
                              Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• No he means that the cars are so ridiculously over sized that they need drive on both sides of the road at the same time...
                                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                                X