No announcement yet.

Simcity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon has stopped selling it (digital copies) because of all the 1 star reviews and returns
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• When I think Simcity I think doll's house. Unless they let me man up and introduce Stalinism, I'm not playing.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• EA has managed to **** up Bioware, Maxis, and Westwood. I just wish their rampage against good games would end.

On the other hand, Square Enix is responsible Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Just Cause 2, and the new Tomb Raider.

Square Enix

EA
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Is the pirated version of this game going to be more playable than the legal version?

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
            Is the pirated version of this game going to be more playable than the legal version?
            Probably.
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Speaking of the new Tomb Raider, I started playing it last night and was stunned at how fun, interesting and playable it was. I was confused, because I was pretty sure the game was called Tomb Raider. It IS called Tomb Raider, and it is a good game, apart from a few really obnoxious quick-time events and a few eye-rolling "character development" moments. Color me shocked.

Comment

• I think it's worth mentioning the new SimCity is a good game. And I don't see how EA messed up Bioware or Command and Conquer, which was never a remotely good series until Generals showed minimal spark.

Comment

• Dude, Red Alert was great from both gameplay and story perspective.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                    Command and Conquer, which was never a good series until Generals showed minimal spark.
                    **** you.

Although I did really like RA3. But CnC 4 was ****ing terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                      Yup, that was actually kind cool.
                      I remember being surprised that the first one on the list was Sao Paulo.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                        Dude, Red Alert was great from both gameplay and story perspective.
                        The original? Have you played it since turning 15 years old? The only thing I give it credit for is the actor who plays the US supreme commander. His fake German accent is one of the ages.

Although I did really like RA3. But CnC 4 was ****ing terrible.
                        Did you also like the other crappy one they released, Tiberium Wars or whatever? The formula had gotten old and died on its own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                          Speaking of the new Tomb Raider, I started playing it last night and was stunned at how fun, interesting and playable it was. I was confused, because I was pretty sure the game was called Tomb Raider. It IS called Tomb Raider, and it is a good game, apart from a few really obnoxious quick-time events and a few eye-rolling "character development" moments. Color me shocked.
                          Do her boobs look good? How's the gore?

I saw a preview vid that looked kinda fun.

QTE's annoy the piss outta me... ugh.

I'm looking for a good time waster.

IGN had an article about Insurgency 2 (originally a mod for HL2). I bought it for the "early access", but there were literally 10 people playing the game. The original game wasn't hugely popular, but at least had enough of a dedicated community that you could find a populated server.

I need something until Planetary Annihilation.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Apparently there has been some further effort to make Lara anatomically correct, unlike Albie's GFs.
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                              Apparently there has been some further effort to make Lara anatomically correct, unlike Albie's GFs.
                              Overall, it disturbs me that standards of female beauty have become so fake and unrealistic. But I'm rather enjoying how the world of fantasy (video games in particular) is getting closer to reality. The two probably go hand in hand. And I'm not going to complain if hordes of young women suffer in the self-esteem department and feel obligated to be nastier in the bedroom as a result.

Though, I think it's sad.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Wow. Simcity has inspired a spam meme:

If you think Diablo`s story is unbelievable..., this week EA also made the small fortune working 0 hours a day at Sim City and they're friend's sister-in-law`s neighbour has done this for 2 days and brought home OVER 9000 part time on their servers. CHECK IT OUT
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X