I've had enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
    Poly gets around 100 posters a day with many making multiple posts per visit. FFZ is luckily to get 10 posts per day, period. It's a sad pathetic place. Much like it's owner.
    and yet it maintains a sports club roughly equal to or better than Poly, CFC and Speakeasy - that aint bad for a ghost town

Comment

• I wonder if the ****bag would still ban someone for daring to saying the French don't suck or if they said there were no WMDs in Iraq. At one time that was banning material even though it was absolutely true. I guess truth doesn't matter much to the ****e stains at FFZ.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
        and yet it maintains a sports club roughly equal to or better than Poly, CFC and Speakeasy - that aint bad for a ghost town
        I completely disagree. It just doesn't get enough posts to be worth mentioning in the same sentence as any actually active forum.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Again, you never mentioned anything but a bad day
          You never asked. Maybe you should have before making conclusions.

The back up plan was simple, somebody would have to back out and not play so that we would have an even number.
          Did that happen? You found someone else. So clearly there were alternatives open that you personally hadn't considered. And there were alternatives to 'screwing everyone over', that could have happened but did not.

Seeing as you were preferring that I did not participate, were you willing to step down for the good of the league in the event that no player was found?

The fact that the league went on doesn't change how you acted.
          I am responsible for my actions and as Berz had said I should have simply said that life events had cropped up and that I was no longer willing to play in the league. That I am responsible for and I wish I had said this instead of what I did.

However, I am not responsible for 'screwing over the league', because the same event would have happened had I chosen not to participate. The league was short a man before I entered the picture. The league was still short one after I left the league.

Just more proof of your total lack of character. It seems to pile up with every post and action you make.
          What do you know of character, Ming? Someone with character wouldn't have dumped his obligations on JR, would not have accused me of currying favor when I took the actions that I did to help you.

One man here has said that he erred in his actions and how he conducted himself. That man, is not you. You've got what, 30 years on me Ming?
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
            You are poor excuse for a human being...
            Pot calls the kettle black...

Comment

• There's a reason this kind of thread is a Poly tradition.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Hate dump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  We can go on hurting or we can move on. Your choice.
                  Wow - the IRONY in this is so loud it shook the windows here.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• I will say that while I sometimes partake in ridiculing BK, some of the posts describing grotesque violence targeting BK is too much for me - like with one of Oerdin's earlier posts in this thread. I'm surprised mods allow such violently graphic posts specifically targeting someone.

I also have to say, Asher may have done BK a favor. He's giving BK a long-running thread all about . . . BK.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• I agree on both parts MrFun.

I can't face reading all the posts in this thread, as it turned into the complete opposite of the intention. Ming, and rah you idiots!

Threatening violence is not ok, and can certainly lead to legal difficulties to those threatening it. So I wouldn't if I were you.
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

• I'm pretty sure the thread turned out exactly as intended.

Comment

• Yep
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                            You never asked. Maybe you should have before making conclusions.
                            And maybe you shouldn't have whined like a stuck pig about not getting your favorite player, and then quitting. There was no need to ask any questions when you made yourself perfectly clear about your reasons. And the last childish post about screwing everybody by just making it a crappy team made any questions meaningless. You can lie now all you want about how it was really about something else, but the funny thing is, all you did was whine about the draft order and the fact you didn't get your player.

Did that happen? You found someone else. So clearly there were alternatives open that you personally hadn't considered. And there were alternatives to 'screwing everyone over', that could have happened but did not.
                            But it could have happened... and you had no way to know that when you screwed everybody. Just because it did work out doesn't absolve you of that fact that you screwed the people in the league by quitting.

Seeing as you were preferring that I did not participate, were you willing to step down for the good of the league in the event that no player was found?
                            No need... Walrus already had agreed to after you screwed us.

I am responsible for my actions and as Berz had said I should have simply said that life events had cropped up and that I was no longer willing to play in the league. That I am responsible for and I wish I had said this instead of what I did.
                            But you didn't... you just acted like a child... And how does anybody know that you aren't just lying through your teeth now to save face... a tactic you use on a regular basis?
                            Considering that you made such a big deal about not getting your player and that was why you were quitting, why should anybody believe your made up crap now?

However, I am not responsible for 'screwing over the league', because the same event would have happened had I chosen not to participate. The league was short a man before I entered the picture. The league was still short one after I left the league.
                            But you did screw everybody by quitting AFTER the start of the draft, and all because you didn't get the player you wanted. The fact that we had to scramble to fill us your spot doesn't change that fact that your childishness screwed everybody over.

What do you know of character, Ming? Someone with character wouldn't have dumped his obligations on JR, would not have accused me of currying favor when I took the actions that I did to help you.
                            What a joke... You are the one trying to make hay out of the fact you gave a gift... yet while at the same time, being a bigot, liar and general sleezeball.
                            You have no character... as proven in just about everything you do.

One man here has said that he erred in his actions and how he conducted himself.
                            Yet at the same time, you are still trying to defend those actions... even though you say you erred.
                            So which is it? Did you do something wrong, or were your actions justified?
                            You say you made an error, yet are still trying to defend your actions.
                            This "I was right to do what I did" but not right in how I did it is total BS.
                            You after the fact lies don't change what you did... and what you did was wrong.

But I guess getting caught red handed and having people see you quit because you didn't get your favorite player would force you to lie to cover you silly actions. It wouldn't be the first time you have lied, and it probably won't be the last.

But yeah, just keep claiming it was for other reasons... your posts and actions tell a much different story... the truth.
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Jesus, this is one of the most pathetic slap fights I've ever seen.

Comment

• Yes, and you know pathetic, I am sure.
                                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                                X