No announcement yet.

I've had enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would never take the case if I don't have the ability.
    Thank you. That's where I made my mistake.

But for the sake of the example, if I take it, it woyuld then have been a serious professional miscounduct for me to say, dump the client , minutes before the hearing, if the hearing was going to go ahead as scheduled regardless. It would remain serious professional misconduct even if the clients managed to grab the 'best attorney ever" who did more for them than I ever could
    Sure, but it's misconduct either way. But in leaving the client has the better outcome in finding counsel who is qualified. And in this case, winning the case and going on with their life. What more important, my reputation or the best interest of the client?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• your first mistake was committing, the second quitting. case closed.

Comment

• Zoe:

Again, you think I should have been a zombie owner?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          The lambs are too busy elsewhere.
          Yeah, they're on the end of your knob...
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• They don't teach Mary had a little lamb in Wales?

Comment

• Is that how you justify raping those poor innocent lambs, by dressing up as Mary before ****ing them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe View Post
                I have to commend Asher on this. What was started as the annual routine hate on for the ususal suspects has transformed into a classic melt down of the twins. Masterful trolling Asher, masterful.
                I don't think Asher knew anything about the "gift".

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Zoe:

Again, you think I should have been a zombie owner?
                  When you make a commitment and don't follow up on it, it makes you look bad. Either by dropping out or being a 'zombie owner'. Both are undesirable. Now be a big boy, tell everybody you made a mistake and that you're very sorry, and get this thread over with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthy View Post
                    This is not the first time it has come up...
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
                      When you make a commitment and don't follow up on it, it makes you look bad. Either by dropping out or being a 'zombie owner'. Both are undesirable. Now be a big boy, tell everybody you made a mistake and that you're very sorry, and get this thread over with.
                      If you keep posting things like this, I might have to think about taking you out of my sig.
                      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthy View Post
                        Whats so great about it is the laissez-faire approach to trolling. Regardless of Asher's knowledge or otherwise of the matter at hand.

Ben for all his history provides a spark to fan the flames of hatred, all one needed to do was start the ball rolling allow the topic to be gently steered into matters of Fantasy League sports (Good job Asher in taking one for the team by getting embroiled in a mini flame war with Kuciguar) and then let the actors self incriminate. While no one really cares one iota about some Fantasy sports league from an outsider point of view it does show how vehement and bullheaded the parties are to the point of self diminshing all involved. Nothing like self destruction in posting.
                        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
                          That's the very thing that makes Ben such a despisable and contemptible person: no matter how wrong or stupid he looks, he is utterly incapable of admitting he's wrong - instead he'll lie and twist things and make **** up - just like this very thread...

Paradoxically, that's also what makes him a hilarious figure of fun, IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                            That's the very thing that makes Ben such a despisable and contemptible person: no matter how wrong or stupid he looks, he is utterly incapable of admitting he's wrong - instead he'll lie and twist things and make **** up - just like this very thread...

Paradoxically, that's also what makes him a hilarious figure of fun, IMO.

THIS

OH and Ben are you still asserting that property division is exactly the same for married and unmarried couples in Canada. Oh right -- I forgot when you said "property division" , everyone should know that this really means support payments. LOL

Never change Ben. never change !!
                            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber View Post
                              THIS

OH and Ben are you still asserting that property division is exactly the same for married and unmarried couples in Canada. Oh right -- I forgot when you said "property division" , everyone should know that this really means support payments. LOL

Never change Ben. never change !!
                              You know beats all though; when he self proclaims that he admits when he is wrong.
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• OH and Ben are you still asserting that property division is exactly the same for married and unmarried couples in Canada. Oh right -- I forgot when you said "property division" , everyone should know that this really means support payments.
                                I explicitly referred to support payments. That's what we were arguing about.

Comment

Working...
                                X