No announcement yet.

The dinkelberry gang want to run posters off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm of two minds of this. BK is practically a Poly institution; it was a bit dull when he went MIA for a while. Granted, he's not exactly what one would call "smart", or "honest", or "reasonable", so I see where you're coming from.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I want Sloww gone, too. No member of the Texas **** Troika adds anything of worth to the site.

Comment

Who's the third?
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          Gribbler, because I believe in a nation of men and not peasants and the elite. I believe Obama should go through the same scrutiny as I have to when I go to the DMV.

Besides a COLB is not the same as the long form. They wouldn't let me do that if I lost my ID and had to replace it.
          I'm guessing Obama got his drivers license the same way everybody else does. I don't see any evidence that he received special treatment at the DMV.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
            Who's the third?
            Your boy DFG.

Comment

Who's the third?

I assume he means Sloww, Ben, and DFG.

I agree with Sloww maybe 10% of the time, but I think he's a good guy deep down, his inexplicable rage-on for any given subject and innate ability to misunderstand things notwithstanding.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I missed that you were including bk
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                    I do appreciate your tacit acknowledgement of being racist and having a pre-middle school intellect, though.
                    He is a fundamental catholic. By definition he has somehting to do with pre-middle school children.
                    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

He is a fundamental catholic. By definition he has somehting to do with pre-middle school children.
                      Grade 8's are pre-middle school? News to me.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

So you limit your fondling to 8th graders? How sweet of you.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I teach grade 8's. It's my job. Don't see why I should be ashamed about educating them.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I teach grade 8's. It's my job. Don't see why I should be ashamed about "educating" them.
                            Fixed.
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

It's my job to teach them what the Catholic church teaches. That's what I was hired to do. Question what we believe, fine, but what I teach is accurate.

Comment

It's my job to teach them what the Catholic church teaches. That's what I was hired to do. Question what we believe, fine, but what I teach is accurate.
                                Do I need to pull up the list of what is 'accurate' in the Beniverse?
                                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                                X