Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
    I don't find Monty Python funny at all.
    Just another sign of your inferior intellect and poor taste.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

You had BK up until youtube videos. But that can be substituted with "hopelessly twisted and massaged statistics."
      I post images? Not very often. And I'd wager I've never actually posted the word, 'conspiracy' here in Poly.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        I post images? Not very often. And I'd wager I've never actually posted the word, 'conspiracy' here in Poly.
        I did say "up until," which precludes all items after that point. Still, most conspiracy nuts don't use the word "conspiracy" when describing their conspiracy theory views. Shall I dredge up your posts about Obama and your buying into the Birther nonsense?

You also think there's a gay conspiracy to force churches to host gay sex orgies, or some such rubbish.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I did say "up until," which precludes all items after that point. Still, most conspiracy nuts don't use the word "conspiracy" when describing their conspiracy theory views. Shall I dredge up your posts about Obama and your buying into the Birther nonsense?
          Where did I actually say that I had evidence he was born outside of the US? I don't believe I've actually said that. All I want is the long form, same thing I have to show when I'm doing practically anything government wise.

You also think there's a gay conspiracy to force churches to host gay sex orgies, or some such rubbish.
          Unfortunately, there have been efforts to shut down the Catholic church over their opposition to homosexuality. Especially in totalitarian countries like Canada.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            Where did I actually say that I had evidence he was born outside of the US? I don't believe I've actually said that. All I want is the long form, same thing I have to show when I'm doing practically anything government wise.
            Since when did conspiracy theories rely on evidence?

"Long form" BCs aren't needed for legal purposes of proving birth citizenship in the U.S. The state-issued certified copy provided in 2008 should have been enough for any reasonable person. Demanding more evidence than that is engaging in a de facto conspiracy theory, by implication.

Unfortunately, there have been efforts to shut down the Catholic church over their opposition to homosexuality. Especially in totalitarian countries like Canada.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I do appreciate your tacit acknowledgement of being racist and having a pre-middle school intellect, though.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Why would you demand to see the long form if you think the short form is legitimate? And if you think the short form is faked, you believe in a conspiracy theory.

Not to mention that BK apparently thinks that Communists control the government and are responsible for the ban on incandescent light bulbs.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                  Why would you demand to see the long form if you think the short form is legitimate? And if you think the short form is faked, you believe in a conspiracy theory.

Not to mention that BK apparently thinks that Communists control the government and are responsible for the ban on incandescent light bulbs.
                  You assume too much

Comment

The ban on incandescent lightbulbs is pretty stupid, though. The fluorescents are actually pretty annoying sometimes. They're a pain in the ass to throw away, and can take a while to warm up.
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                      Just another sign of your inferior intellect and poor taste.
                      you cannot argue you're not a nerd

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                        The ban on incandescent lightbulbs is pretty stupid, though. The fluorescents are actually pretty annoying sometimes. They're a pain in the ass to throw away, and can take a while to warm up.
                        LEDs FTW.

(long lasting, power efficient and no mercury in the water supply.)
                        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

The problem with this thread is the title says "posters", when really there is only one poster we want to see gone.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                            The problem with this thread is the title says "posters", when really there is only one poster we want to see gone.
                            http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/1...l-poly-posters

Comment

Gribbler, because I believe in a nation of men and not peasants and the elite. I believe Obama should go through the same scrutiny as I have to when I go to the DMV.

Besides a COLB is not the same as the long form. They wouldn't let me do that if I lost my ID and had to replace it.

Comment

really there is only one poster we want to see gone.

Speak for yourself.

They wouldn't let me do that if I lost my ID and had to replace it.

Yes, they would. Good god...

Comment

Working...
                                X