Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The dinkelberry gang want to run posters off

Attention!

You know who they are. They want to run all posters off to make this there personal domain for there own posting. Don't give into there intimations. They are just little men behind a keyboard with delusional lives. Don't let them run you off! Be strong and you will overcome these dinkelberries!

thank you
    that is all

Oh yea its dingelberry not dinkelbery. I'm half asleep
    Last edited by Docfeelgood; May 14, 2011, 19:17.

You are talking to yourself
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

your in the gang

Comment

There are more who want to post but you dingelberries run them off

Comment

Who? Name another racist unemployed poster with a pre-middle-school intellect whose only contributions to the site are retarded conspiracy theories, worthless youtube videos, leeched images, and infantile insults

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
            Who? Name another racist unemployed poster with a pre-middle-school intellect whose only contributions to the site are retarded conspiracy theories, worthless youtube videos, leeched images, and infantile insults
            you?

Comment

So I've run myself off the site? You ****ing ******

Comment

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Name another racist unemployed poster with a pre-middle-school intellect whose only contributions to the site are retarded conspiracy theories, worthless youtube videos, leeched images, and infantile insults

Change "retarded conspiracy theories" to "unwanted birthday threads" and you've just described Sloww. I'm not sure if he's unemployed, employed in a ****ty job, or retired, though.

Comment

Try "None of the above", and I won't be starting any birthday threads for unappreciative people like you anyway, so it's none of your business.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I won't be starting any birthday threads for unappreciative people like you anyway

Comment

At least we only have one birthday thread per day - Docfeelgood can post an unlimited number of ****ty youtube threads

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                            Name another racist unemployed poster with a pre-middle-school intellect whose only contributions to the site are retarded conspiracy theories, worthless youtube videos, leeched images, and infantile insults

Change "retarded conspiracy theories" to "unwanted birthday threads" and you've just described Sloww. I'm not sure if he's unemployed, employed in a ****ty job, or retired, though.
                            Oh, I just know you have a job on that ****hole island.

Comment

I don't need a job; I make millions every year just from royalties.

That being said, I am popping into the studio every now and then. I don't want to spoil anything, but don't be surprised if a "lost" Tupac-Shabba Ranks track from "1996" is released in the next couple years.

Comment

Working...
                              X