A Game of Thrones - TV Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh stop it.
    Now explain your deductions on the info you posted about Jon in the spoiler.
    Just admit that you posted info from the hack. And then stop doing it.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• That info was spoilered so who cares? If someone doesn't want to see that don't click on the spoiler tab. As for the rest? That is publicly available info so, no, no spoilers are needed.

A certain whiny poster just needs to do a bit of manning up instead of whining so much.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• The custom so far is that we've been using spoiler tags to discuss recently broadcast episodes. I think it's reasonable to ask that you make it very clear what you're spoiling if something else is going in those tags.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• An amazing change of story. Originally he posted
          Officially released public info is not a spoiler.
          What you posted was nowhere near "OFFICIAL"
          Now it's man up.

How about just be a bit more courteous? That's all anybody here is asking.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
            The custom so far is that we've been using spoiler tags to discuss recently broadcast episodes. I think it's reasonable to ask that you make it very clear what you're spoiling if something else is going in those tags.
            The rule I remember, goinf back to the beginning of this thread, was once broadcast no spoilers needed. I would add once officially released (via previews or what ever) no spoilers needed but might concede that part if enough people complain (though it really does seem like baseless whining to me).

Comment

• Let's go back to actual talk about the show.

Here's what I always wondered about: if the Lord of Light (or who-/whatever is causing it) is able to bring ppl back from the dead, why does he not grow the likes of Theon, Varys or the many Unsullied new dicks? Ya know, healing the wounds....Ok, maybe I should have posted this in the "suspension of disbelief" thread...
              Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                Let's go back to actual talk about the show.

Here's what I always wondered about: if the Lord of Light (or who-/whatever is causing it) is able to bring ppl back from the dead, why does he not grow the likes of Theon, Varys or the many Unsullied new dicks? Ya know, healing the wounds....Ok, maybe I should have posted this in the "suspension of disbelief" thread...
                Neither of them seem to believe in the lord of light.
                And Melisandres specialty seem to be rather destructive magic (like when she gave birth to that demon) than healing magic,
                so I guess even if Reek or Varys would tell her that they will convert to the lord of light if Melisandre is able to grow back their Dicks/Balls,
                she would just be able to tell them that they should ask the red priest of the brotheerhood without name

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• "Hey, Thoros, can you grow me a dick and balls?"

Comment

• Balls would be wasted on Theon. He never used ten when he had them.
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Not so sure that would work out well for them. Remember that every time Dondarrion comes back, the scars from whatever killed him remain. So depending on how the deed was done originally, they might not like the results.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Also I just want to say that I've never gotten over the fact that the name of this thread is wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                          Let's go back to actual talk about the show.

Well, if Daenerys will be able to have a child why can they (or at least Theon) get his back??

Comment

• Originally posted by demonbinder View Post

Well, if Daenerys will be able to have a child why can they (or at least Theon) get his back??
                            Or get magically grown female genitalia instead
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I am thinking tonights episode is going to be fap-tastic.

Comment

• Wow, that was a pretty stuffed episode. The main takeaway for me is that...
                                Spoiler:
                                ...Tyrion is definitely a Targaryen.

Comment

Working...
                                X