Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dry View Post
    If the wall falls...
    ...will iron thrones, night watches, and maesters even matter anymore?
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I don't think the wall will fall, at least in the TV show. Looks like they are going around it. I also found it hard to believe Euron could build so many ships because I couldn't figure where he would get the wood for it. Plus, where were the look outs for the fleet he first defeated?? I think Sam's brother will survive so Sam can be Maester of whoever ends up on Iron Throne. Can't wait for the final showdown between the Mountain and his brother.

Comment

• I watched tge leaked s07e04 and it was great.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Okay, Davos was...
          Spoiler:
          ...killing it this episode.

Also, who...
          Spoiler:
          ...saved Jaime?
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• So... Do any scouts exist anywhere in this continent? Even one?
            Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
              Okay, Davos was...
              Spoiler:
              ...killing it this episode.

Also, who...
              Spoiler:
              ...saved Jaime?
              How could you miss that it was Bronn? He looks at Jamie, he looks at the white horse standing there, and the next scene you see a man with black hair jumping off a white horse, grabbing Jamie, and then they both plunge into the water.
              Last edited by Dinner; August 7, 2017, 12:08.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosh View Post
                So... Do any scouts exist anywhere in this continent? Even one?
                Not necessary ... no matter which side you are on ... if you are the attacker and want to locate the fleet or army you target, you automagically know where it is.
                Except when it comes to the fleet of Euron Greyjoy, of course

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                Spoiler:

How could you miss that it was Bronn? He looks at Jamie, he looks at tge white horse standing there, and the next acene you see a man with black hair jumping off a white horse, grabbing Jamie, and then they both plunge into the water.
                Thanks for mentioning it, I also missed it
                Spoiler:

and suspected it may be Dickon Tarly.

Jon: Dany has a good heart
                Davos: You keep on staring at her "good heart" often enough

Good that the ADB (Anti Dragon Ballista) has been exterminated without killing one of the dragons ... but at least they now know that dragons can be hurt.
                And Jamie now has seen the queen to which he finally may have to bend his knee

Nice dancing lesson between Arya and Brienne ... and Podrick just could watch those 2 dancing, with an open mouth
                Last edited by Proteus_MST; August 7, 2017, 05:55.
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

How could you miss that it was Bronn? He looks at Jamie, he looks at tge white horse standing there, and the next acene you see a man with black hair jumping off a white horse, grabbing Jamie, and then they both plunge into the water.
                  I agree. When we watched it my wife said who was that. I said Bronn stared at the white horse so it must have been him. I backed it up to show it to her and she agreed that it was most likely. But this is thrones so you can't be 100% sure since they didn't show him clearly.

My question is, they said they need food so I was wondering why they burned it instead of just taking it.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post

My question is, they said they need food so I was wondering why they burned it instead of just taking it.
                    Spoiler:
                    Horse carts are much slower than Dothraki Horsemen. And the distance between the location of the Ambush and the spot where the Dothraki landed may be large. Taking the carts with them would slow the army down considerably, so I guess Dany didn't want to risk any counterattacks from Kings Landing by taking any spoils of war with her. After all she most probably doesn't know about the strength of Cerseis army (just as she didn't know about Cerseis secret weapon or about Eurons fleet).
                    Therefore, I guess, she decided to let the attack be a simple hit and run attack
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Probably so, but they're eventually going to be place KL under siege so stash it for later. But yeah, just deny it from Cerseis' forces is probably for the best.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Also apparently the producers have said that Dany and Jon...
                        Spoiler:
                        ...have chemistry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Not necessary ... no matter which side you are on ... if you are the attacker and want to locate the fleet or army you target, you automagically know where it is.
                          Except when it comes to the fleet of Euron Greyjoy, of course

Thanks for mentioning it, I also missed it
                          Spoiler:

and suspected it may be Dickon Tarly.

Jon: Dany has a good heart
                          Davos: You keep on staring at her "good heart" often enough

Good that the ADB (Anti Dragon Ballista) has been exterminated without killing one of the dragons ... but at least they now know that dragons can be hurt.
                          And Jamie now has seen the queen to which he finally may have to bend his knee

Nice dancing lesson between Arya and Brienne ... and Podrick just could watch those 2 dancing, with an open mouth
                          The plot for several episodes was leaked a while back.

Spoiler:
                          In episode 6 Jon leads a ranging north of the wall with the goal of capturing a white walker (the undead zombies of the Others) which they do end up doing but they get ambushed and almost wiped out before Dany shows up with her three dragons to save the day. The others do kill one of the dragons though and raise it as an undead ice dragon. Jon gets killed during the fight but Barric Dondarion gives him the kiss of life thus sacrificing his own life to bring Jon back (again) and everyone evacuates via dragon back. Jon falls off the dragon when it is taking off and is left behind only to be saved by his undead uncle who gives Jon his horse and then "dies" trying to hold off the others while Jon escapes over land.

Comment

• Hm, while there was more action in this one, I somehow liked the previous ep. more.

Wild speculation:

Spoiler:
                            Instead of Dany, Jon could help Theon attempting get back his sister. While it would be a silly move to put Jon in danger for this, it will act as a measure to increase confidence between the two sides

Nothing of MrBackfromtheDead, the Hound and the funny priest since the first ep. I like those three, but I'm afraid they wait to the end of the season where they would be all killed by WWs
                            Blah

Comment

• The brotherhood without banners should show up next episode. We know they go for the ranging north of the wall in episode six so there will need to be some set up for that in episode five.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                                Hm, while there was more action in this one, I somehow liked the previous ep. more.

Wild speculation:

Spoiler:
                                Instead of Dany, Jon could help Theon attempting get back his sister. While it would be a silly move to put Jon in danger for this, it will act as a measure to increase confidence between the two sides

Nothing of MrBackfromtheDead, the Hound and the funny priest since the first ep. I like those three, but I'm afraid they wait to the end of the season where they would be all killed by WWs
                                Spoiler:

What intention would Jon have to help the traitor who not only invaded Winterfell (where, despite being a hostage, he was raised just like a son) despite having sworn fealthy to Robb Stark, but also killed Master-At-Arms Ser Rodrick (who had been Theons teacher), as well as trying to kill Bran and Rickon.

Even if Jon were inclined to hep him, how far would they be able to go, with just 2 ships (Jons and Theons) against a huge fleet and neither knowledge where Yara is kept nor about the whereabouts of Eurons fleet
                                Last edited by Proteus_MST; August 8, 2017, 16:08.

Comment

Working...
                                X