No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - TV Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Theon still have his manly bits or were they all hacked off by Ramsey?
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

The plot for several episodes was leaked a while back.

Spoiler:
      In episode 6 Jon leads a ranging north of the wall with the goal of capturing a white walker (the undead zombies of the Others) which they do end up doing but they get ambushed and almost wiped out before Dany shows up with her three dragons to save the day. The others do kill one of the dragons though and raise it as an undead ice dragon. Jon gets killed during the fight but Barric Dondarion gives him the kiss of life thus sacrificing his own life to bring Jon back (again) and everyone evacuates via dragon back. Jon falls off the dragon when it is taking off and is left behind only to be saved by his undead uncle who gives Jon his horse and then "dies" trying to hold off the others while Jon escapes over land.
      Spoiler:

Would make sense, considering that we have seen an Ice Dragon in some preview photos
      If Dondarrion actually dies in order to resurrect Jon, as is predicted, then this probably was his "job" and the reason behind his numerous resurrection
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
        Does Theon still have his manly bits or were they all hacked off by Ramsey?
        AFAIK both, marbles as well as sausage have been removed by Ramsey and sent to Theons father
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Yep. As a certain men's rights activist who used to post here liked to say... He pees sitting down now.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The brotherhood without banners should show up next episode. We know they go for the ranging north of the wall in episode six so there will need to be some set up for that in episode five.
            Erm, we don't know this. You know this because you like stealing future episodes and rooting out plot leaks. And then blurting it out to spoil it for everyone.

Comment

• Dude, they released that back in May in the preview clips so it has been public for months. So stop trying to pretend officially released info is some how a spoiler. Hell, they even showed pictures of the ice dragon on the offical advertisements.

Officially released public info is not a spoiler.

Comment

• Shall I link to the officially released preview clips before season 7 even stated? It's there.

Comment

Dude, they released that back in May in the preview clips so it has been public for months. So stop trying to pretend officially released info is some how a spoiler. Hell, they even showed pictures of the ice dragon on the offical advertisements.

Oh, it's an official preview? Why didn't you say?

Comment

The plot for several episodes was leaked a while back.

So leaked or released publicly? You seem to be claiming both.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I spoke about the officially released info. Yes, there was also a hack but that has nothing to do with the officially released preview videos.

Comment

• So was the spoiler on ep 6 that you posted official or part of the hack?
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Video of the battle beyond the wall ibcluding the brotherhood without banners and Jon escaping on a horse which is exactly the same as his uncle's is from the official season preview video released several months ago. There are numerous trailer break down videos if you care to watch them.

Comment

• But the only way you know it's ep6 is from the hack. They made no mention of the episode # in the trailer.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                              But the only way you know it's ep6 is from the hack. They made no mention of the episode # in the trailer.
                              Ding ding ding.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                                But the only way you know it's ep6 is from the hack. They made no mention of the episode # in the trailer.
                                I have seen people guess as there are only three episodes left. I do admit that the leak episode name is a strong confirmation to that guess. Still, logically they will need one episode for set up and a second one for the battle thus it is a 50-50 guess. I would also guess that the last episode will need to have the others get south of the wall some how (that hasn't leaked) but we know the hound's vision said they walked on ice around the wall.

So that just leaves one possible episode. Episode 6. Oh, and Alan Taylor usually directs the big battle episodes each season and he is the director of episode 6 so it isn't much of a deduction and no leaks are needed. Just someone who is observant.
                                Last edited by Dinner; August 9, 2017, 17:35.

Comment

Working...
                                X