No announcement yet.

Stripper ettiquette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be tough. There would be a lot of interference from the crew. We are talking Navy here

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

What branch of the service were you in? I forget.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        What branch of the service were you in? I forget.
        Marine Corps but not 'in' in. Have to finish OCS without getting injured
        I actually kind of hate myself for seeing the corpsman that day. I think I could have toughed it out for the last 2 weeks

Now I have to do 10 weeks in January or 6 weeks next summer which I would prefer to do (you have no idea how much the thought of going through Marine Corps entry-level training a THIRD time sucks) but I can't stand to wait another year to be in the Marine Corps. I first signed up and went to OCS back in 2008! The guys that were in my platoon are half way done their AD obligations! And with me being 26 next year and 3 years removed from college, I feel like life is passing me by while I do nothing of importance. It's depressing.

Really, Sloww, you have no idea how much clocking in 6 months of Marine Corps entry-level training will suck. I wish OCS had some mechanism to 'recycle' people. The only thing is that it's nothing compared to what men have to go through in Afghanistan nor what men had to go through at Da Nang or the Chosin Reservoir or Guadalcanal so that's some motivation.

And HC, the other thing funny about the picture from that comic is that Asher's real name is Dave.
        Last edited by Al B. Sure!; July 10, 2010, 03:41.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Al, trying being 29 and accomplishing less.
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I've accomplished nothing, DRose. I'm unemployed and have only worked as a food service manager and have never made more than $25K in a year. I never thought I'd be in this situation at 25 and almost three years out of college. I've never even had a real relationship. I'm unfulfilled financially, romantically, and spiritually.

The only plus is that over the past two years, I've put myself in the best shape of my life and to a point where I feel like I have what it takes physically to lead men into combat. I wasn't where I needed to be back in 2008 to lead Marines. I think I'm there now.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
              But that's a societal norm in homoerotism. It doesn't mean the guys are gay, it just means they're normal. Guys are naturally slightly homoerotic (see 300 ). A man with good gaydar discards the false positives.

As I said, my gaydar detected at least one guy in the group...but thats independent of the large-scale homoerotism of going to a strip club.
              There was nothing natural or normal about 300, and you're going to hell for suggesting there was.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Real life Spartans were homos.

But some guys who are seemingly straight do some questionable things...

Comment

Check out the Duke football team picture... gay or 'no homo' normal?

Comment

Oh jeezus, that's hot.

And very gay.

Comment

• The way that they gleam you can tell they got at least a little oiled up for that picture

Each of them has probably slept with more women than the entire membership of this site combined though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                        I've accomplished nothing, DRose. I'm unemployed and have only worked as a food service manager and have never made more than $25K in a year. I never thought I'd be in this situation at 25 and almost three years out of college. I've never even had a real relationship. I'm unfulfilled financially, romantically, and spiritually.

The only plus is that over the past two years, I've put myself in the best shape of my life and to a point where I feel like I have what it takes physically to lead men into combat. I wasn't where I needed to be back in 2008 to lead Marines. I think I'm there now.
                        Poor baby.

I've worked part-time at one gym since Dec'02 (never more than 16hrs/wk at that place; only 8hrs/wk for the past 2 years now...), part time at several other gyms since Oct'99 and never full time at any single job, completed my associates in architecture in Dec'07 just in time for the housing bubble to have already popped and the recession to be underway, have never made more than poverty level since graduating highschool in '99. Most I ever made in one year was $13k; typically $3-8K is my income for the year, most of that goes to car and health insurance and thus I can't afford an apartment even with a roommate. I'm 29 years old with no likely job prospects on the horizon other than keeping the dead end part-time janitorial job I've had since '02. Couldn't afford strippers if I wanted too and forget the Marines. It's not that I couldn't handle it any worse than any other recruit, it's that I don't take being yelled at well (re:short temper).

You've done better in less time. Cheer up, you're not me.

Comment

You went to college and you can only find work as a food service manager? What did you major in?

Comment

The way that they gleam you can tell they got at least a little oiled up for that picture

Each of them has probably slept with more women than the entire membership of this site combined though.
                            I'm betting the guy between the Discipline and Pride columns is the coach's son, and has had as much as Ben.

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                              You went to college and you can only find work as a food service manager? What did you major in?
                              Finance. Minored in Economics. Graduated magna *** laude.

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york View Post
                                I'm betting the guy between the Discipline and Pride columns is the coach's son, and has had as much as Ben.

Why so specific? Are you familiar with the team or something?

Comment

Working...
                                X