No announcement yet.

Stripper ettiquette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you fail out of Officer Candidate School twice?

Comment

• Erm, perhaps because he is not, in fact, a valid officer candidate?
      Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
      Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Alby, if you are posting your resume in a thread about stripper ettiquette it may go quite a ways in explaining why you're life is in a rough spot right now.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I'd rather post my resume in this thread than the things you have posted in this thread. How do you live with yourself. Whore

Comment

• Post it, *****.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• That would be several people's resumes.

Comment

• poor Albert
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• He's got no excuse except no swagger. He should easily be able to bag chicks and land real jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                    How did you fail out of Officer Candidate School twice?
                    Fractures in my legs that's how. And the first time, I fell off an obstacle and strained my back. The attrition at Marine OCS is 30-50% so it's not unheard of to not make it through twice.

So KH, what do you suggest I do?
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I think the fact that you've never been laid gives off a vibe both God and women are not pleased with.

You should focus on getting laid first, then things will fall into place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                        Fractures in my legs that's how. And the first time, I fell off an obstacle and strained my back. The attrition at Marine OCS is 30-50% so it's not unheard of to not make it through twice.

So KH, what do you suggest I do?
                        Quit while you're behind and throw yourself full-force into getting a job which offers the prospect of upwards-mobility.
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• You can gain rank in the marines

I know a General who is proof of this -- though he definitely had been laid before graduating college.

Comment

• Pfft. Even a four star general with 40 years of service barely earns a living wage:

Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• If you marry a woman who works and live in Afghanistan or a military fort, $180k/yr is probably livable.

Comment

• Maybe if you enjoy eating at one-star Michelin restaurants your whole life.

Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X