• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stripper ettiquette

HELLO PEOPLE

I have just returned from my bros BACHELOR PARTY

We went to various HETEROSEXUAL STRIP CLUB ESTABLISHMENTS

Of course I got propositioned at least 50 times tonight for personal dances either because I AM A SEXY ***** or because I LOOK LIKE I AM MADE OF MONEY, probably the latter cause I kept handing out $20s like a ****iung ***** to my brother for dances

HOWEVER: at one fine establishment I had a stripper BUY ME A GLASS OF WHISKY. Is this unprecedented? I NEVER EVEN SPENT A TIME ON HER and she brought one by ON THE HOUSE. What the flying ****. I told her I was gay earlier, i don't know if this is a common line to get out of of stripper propositioning

At the second SLIGHTLY LESS FINE establishment I was asked for a dance and I said "No, I'm gay...ask those guys over there" and motioned to the rest of our bachelor party. She replied "Sucks to be you" and quickly moved on. IT WAS ALL I COULD DO FROM REFRAIN FROM HITTING THIS *****. Like, what the ****, YOU ARE A ****ING STRIPPER.

Thoughts?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

SECONDARY POINTS:

I have NBEVER IN MY LIFE been more convinced about how gay I was. Just ****ing christ, the female body is a ****ign disaster. Nasty ****ing ****. Flabs of fat moving around and orifices which look like someone laid a ****ing trap outside. jesus ****ing christ, what is wrong with heteros?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Flabs of fat moving around
      More to love!

seriously though, you must have seen fat strippers.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I'm referring to the dual bags of fat on the chest, Alby. have you seen them

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
          I'm referring to the dual bags of fat on the chest, Alby. have you seen them
          No
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

TO BE CLEAR, they were not fat. they weere what most heterosexual men could consider hot.

I think they mayve liked me cause I made eye contact instead of looking at their hooch

I was thinking "what would posessess you to sink so low" but making eye contact as I thought these kinds of things, and maybe they took it as a mark for easy sexydance money

Comment

And that was a lot of swearing, Asher. I see somebody gets a little feisty when he drinks.

Comment

I always ****ing swear

Comment

ALSO: No one actually gives dancers any monehy. at least in toronto

The only way to give them money is for lapdance. The thing is the dance on the stage is like a sales pitch, then they come by trolling for $20 lapdances ever all the clubs i went to. no one gave stage dancers money.

I had one girl come up to me and say "I came back just for you" because we made eye contact repeatedly during her ****ing nude striptease on the pole. I LOOK AT YOUR EYES BECAUSE YOUR HOOCH IS ****ING HIDEOUS *****. Christ

Comment

Welcome to the bachelor party zone, Asher.

I had about a dozen of these over the course of 3-4 years. I hope to God no more of my male friends get married.

I'm too old for this ****.
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Hey if you go to a strip club in Philly, you can see my ex

Comment

The Cave
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post

Welcome to the bachelor party zone, Asher.

I had about a dozen of these over the course of 3-4 years. I hope to God no more of my male friends get married.

I'm too old for this ****.
                          Jesus christ, what a miserable experience

I'm $200 poorer and I had to watch naked ****ing ****s dance around poles. The only upside of it was I got ****ing smashed and was actually cut off drom drinking from the bartender

BUT I COULD DO THIS FOR CAR CHEAPER FROM HOME

Comment

I wasnt going to have a bachelor party til tonight

Now I need to pay my brother back

See how he likes naked men poledancing ,*****

Comment

I was really hoping for an opportunity to try to slip some loonies or twonies into a stripper's g-string before she took it off BUT TOUCHING OF ANY KIND WAS NOT ALLOWED

the movies are all lies

Comment

Working...
                              X