Originally posted by KrazyHorse
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
It's fine with me, but I really don't like the thought that it disappears and is out of sight out of mind without a note of moderator action. That's what my post here serves as.
EDIT: just so the circumstances are preserved, it was a Dale panda joke thread coupled with me finally seeing the boom goes the dynamite video. I fully expected it to be shut/deleted, and I am not upset by the action.
Leave a comment:
-
Why do we have a "closed threads" forum if the mods are just going to go back to deleting threads without a trace?
Leave a comment:
-
Moderation watch: to stop this from going down the memory hole, "Boom goes the..." was deleted.
Leave a comment:
-
How about if I just don't even bother using logic... I'll be saved!!
Leave a comment:
-
Sounds like an excuse to ban Ben.Originally posted by Lorizael View PostConsidering this is supposed to be a discussion forum, I'm thinking about punishing posters for making logical fallacies. How's that sound to everybody?
That's not a complaint, mind you. Just seems a bit transparent.
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment: