Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nikolai
    replied
    Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
    Moderation watch: to stop this from going down the memory hole, "Boom goes the..." was deleted.
    Out of curiosity, what was it about?

    Leave a comment:


  • Dinner
    replied
    They secretly want to be panda ****ers?

    Leave a comment:


  • KrazyHorse
    replied
    It's fine with me, but I really don't like the thought that it disappears and is out of sight out of mind without a note of moderator action. That's what my post here serves as.

    EDIT: just so the circumstances are preserved, it was a Dale panda joke thread coupled with me finally seeing the boom goes the dynamite video. I fully expected it to be shut/deleted, and I am not upset by the action.

    Leave a comment:


  • Drake Tungsten
    replied
    Why do we have a "closed threads" forum if the mods are just going to go back to deleting threads without a trace?

    Leave a comment:


  • KrazyHorse
    replied
    Moderation watch: to stop this from going down the memory hole, "Boom goes the..." was deleted.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    I love a Whopper.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
    Sounds like an excuse to ban Ben.

    That's not a complaint, mind you. Just seems a bit transparent.
    Hardly. Don't you know I'm the chief BK apologist around here?

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Yes. I wasn't being sarcastic.

    Leave a comment:


  • Imran Siddiqui
    replied
    I think I'm up for the challenge

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    That'd be a big change for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Imran Siddiqui
    replied
    How about if I just don't even bother using logic... I'll be saved!!

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    It'd end up with all of us being banned.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guynemer
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    Considering this is supposed to be a discussion forum, I'm thinking about punishing posters for making logical fallacies. How's that sound to everybody?
    Sounds like an excuse to ban Ben.

    That's not a complaint, mind you. Just seems a bit transparent.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    You can be restricted for not posting in English.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    Retarded.
    Ad hominem quid pro quo!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X