This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even on a good day, it's annoying.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Slow forum is slow
      Blah

Comment

• -Makes me miss the Next Post>> breadcrumb even more...
        AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
        JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• As it seems like nobody loooks int the feedback sub anymore:
          I made the suggestion to introduce tweet-tags into the Forum.
          Another forum I am member of (and which is also based on vB) also has it and it turns out to be very useful, especially in a time where tweets are often used by the PotUS ad his opponents)

Some other Fora based on vBulletin have Tweet-Tags in order to embed Tweets of Twitter (so that you just can encapsulate the Tweet-ID in Tweet Hashtags (for example
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Could we untop the civ VI thread. No one has posted in it in 6 months and with the new layout with fewer threads showing, it's just wasting real estate.

THANK YOU.
            Last edited by rah; August 23, 2017, 13:46.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• How come when you look at the OT page (vegas thread) you can see Mobius's real avatar in the last poster but when you go into the thread his posts have the generic avatar?. Bizarre.
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Email notifications for PM's doesn't appear to be working.

Comment

• I seem to recall "Go to first unread" has been discussed wrt this version of VB, but remind me... Can it be done?

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                    How come when you look at the OT page (vegas thread) you can see Mobius's real avatar in the last poster but when you go into the thread his posts have the generic avatar?. Bizarre.
                    I would guess that the one in the thread is cached, while the other is not, or a more recent cache.

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                      Email notifications for PM's doesn't appear to be working.
                      Is this a recent change, or something that never worked for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

Is this a recent change, or something that never worked for you?
                        I'm not sure, it's only just come up.

Comment

• It is a nice idea that we have this thread:

So the bots can be among themselves
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• at least the tech forum is getting some use.
                            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Is that a MLB Spam-Bot in the sports forum?
                              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Sigh... Yeah... Granted, they are providing links to live streaming of sports events, but it is getting out of hand.
                                And they are smart. Different handles (no more than two posts per log in) and different IP addresses so we can't just block the IP.
                                It's a pain, but I'm trying to keep up with them. I can't tell you how many threads I've deleted.
                                I haven't banned this many people in a long time
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X