Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • notyoueither
    replied
    I learned some things from it. I might have learned more had there not been so much attention paid to the problem child.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Just ignore them all. Poly disaster threads

    Leave a comment:


  • The Mad Monk
    replied
    Is it possible to ban certain posters from certain threads?

    So as to, for instance, keep a certain poster from turning a very serious thread into his very own very special version of the Peewee Herman Show?

    Leave a comment:


  • self biased
    replied
    care to elaborate on my pic being deleted, funko? i'm not upset, but there have been far more risqué pictures in that thread that didn't get edited.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thoth
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    People seem to have stopped complaining about he moderation being too soft and decided it's actually tender and delicious.
    Tender mods.....mmmmmm tasty.

    Long pig.

    Originally posted by Thorn
    Cooked mod, didn't know cannibalism was so prevalent here.....
    ?? You mean you don't eat long pig??

    Barbarian.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    People seem to have stopped complaining about he moderation being too soft and decided it's actually tender and delicious.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thorn
    replied
    Cooked mod, didn't know cannibalism was so prevalent here.....

    Leave a comment:


  • Thoth
    replied
    Originally posted by BeBro View Post
    Closing before we even had the chance to discuss the best recipes for cooked mod
    Roast 'em at about 450F for 2-3 hours (results may vary depending on your oven)

    Serve with applesauce and 2 veg.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Edit: error corrected
    Last edited by loinburger; March 17, 2011, 15:05.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    edit: error corrected
    Last edited by loinburger; March 17, 2011, 15:06.

    Leave a comment:


  • BeBMan
    replied
    Closing before we even had the chance to discuss the best recipes for cooked mod

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    I didn't think the thread was funny. I thought closing it was funny.
    My interpretation is funnier... see... you even had to ruin that. What do you have against funny?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon Miller
    replied
    MikeH speaks the truth

    JM
    (Although generally I can't be bothered.)

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    I didn't think the thread was funny. I thought closing it was funny.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Closing funny threads just because they're funny... no wonder the OT is so dismal these days

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X