Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you post or edit is there a select box that says HTML Off?

Comment

• Nope, not even if I switch on the advanced edit bars.

This is what it looks like:
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Edit.png Views:	1 Size:	55.6 KB ID:	9324726

Creating new posts is the same, just without "Reasons for editing", of course
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• How do you change your join date - I'm a 1970 member - I didn't join today...
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• For some reason vb5 doesn't handle the jan 1 1970 date right

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
            Nope, not even if I switch on the advanced edit bars.

This is what it looks like:
            Click image for larger version Name:	Edit.png Views:	1 Size:	55.6 KB ID:	9324726

Creating new posts is the same, just without "Reasons for editing", of course
            I guess it's just something for moderators and admins. I will look at user permissions to see if it can be turned on that way.

Comment

• Okay thanks for the fix on the date - it's Apolyton Troll btw
              Last edited by Alexander's Horse; May 19, 2017, 23:29.
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• "Apolyton" censored.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Since I believe he'll stay true to his faith and stay celibate until his wedding, maybe he just got a girl friend who is taking all of his time (without the laying part )
                  Surprisingly close guess.

Yes, everything is well with me. Actually better than it's been in a long time. I wanted to concentrate more on certain areas of my life that I wanted to work on and less on Apolyton. Work has been very busy (and productive).

Thanks for caring!
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• And she already knows I'm a conservative ******* LOL She's more conservative than I am LOL.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Also the post box is not working right for IE. I don't see the 'write something prompt'. Had to switch to chrome and it works fine.

Comment

• probably just tired of talking to the unbelievers in this forum
                        LOL, quite the opposite. Been doing more on that front in RL than over a screen.

Comment

• He is alive alright. I saw him posting **** on the FB page of paradox when they announced shafer joined their team.
                          Hearts of Iron - Panzer General would be an amazing title.

Comment

• Ben might have his failures, but interesting enough, being a Trump fan, is not one of them.
                            I remember him writing often enough against Trump (and hoping him not to get elected)
                            Yes, #Nevertrump 4ever!

Comment

• Congrats Ben, glad to hear you're doing well

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X