Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • loinburger
    replied
    I had a dream I checked out the Akira book/comic/graphic novel/whatever series from the library, but it turned out that it was nothing but nude photos of Gillian Anderson (Scully from the X-Files). She climbed out of one of the pages, we hunted down Bigfoot together and discovered that it was just a guy in a Bigfoot costume, and then we were about to have sex when suddenly it was revealed that Gillian Anderson was actually Bigfoot in a naked woman costume

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    Jeez, the standards for "I have a dream" speeches have really gone downhill, haven't they?

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    I had a dream that BK's ban was lifted.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thoth
    replied
    blow me Tex.

    Go fight the Alamo all over again.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    ****wad.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thoth
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
    This thread obviously break rule #2, #3 and #13.


    General Posting Rules:

    1. Hate speech based on sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, disability will not be tolerated.
    2. Do not engage in explicit sexual discussion (including explicit pictures, links to explicit sites or explicit discussions of sexual acts).
    3. Do not be a jerk. From time to time Apolyton staff are bound to make mistakes, despite their best efforts. Please try and work with us to improve things and bear in mind some things might take longer than you expect.



    Mocking the silly cult that you follow isn't hate speach you ******.




    As for your other "points" if you think this

    Who would you prefer:

    Doing Jesus up the bum?

    Shagging the Virgin Mary?

    or

    getting it on with Mary Magdeline?
    Is sexually explicit, then you need to get done up the bum by Jesus while he gives you a reacharound.

    You moronic prude.



    and

    Rule 13 doesn't apply to the OTF (by the explicit consent of the owners and the long time posters)


    BTW: the Easter Bunny isn't going to be bringing you any chocolate eggs this year. YOU DAMN SINNER!

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    Mike's already established 6 months as a minimum ban time.

    Leave a comment:


  • KrazyHorse
    replied
    On Ben: 6 months seems too long for what he did. Seems more like a 2-4 week thing

    I suggest a reevaluation.Not that I care that much.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    Thank you, Slowwhand.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    It's "accept".

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
    I would like to request that you change dfg's current, offensively worded sig to the lyrics of "I'm a little teapot", and lock it.

    Totally [serious].
    Keep dreaming!

    Totally [serious]

    Leave a comment:


  • The Mad Monk
    replied
    I would like to request that you change dfg's current, offensively worded sig to the lyrics of "I'm a little teapot", and lock it.

    Totally [serious].

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Can we ban the people spamming up this thread with theological threadjacks? This is a [serious] thread

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Ben has certainly inspired some anti-religious rants from me that were much more broadly targeted than they should have been.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    Your views aren't the same as Ben's
    Oh most definitely. Ben's are terrible.
    In that case, Christians should have absolutely no special treatment for homosexuals. If they went around saying "homosexuality is just as wrong as everything else" I wouldn't have a problem with that. That's not what people are saying.
    I agree. I think the issue is that Christians do the same thing as others (trying to excuse their addiction).

    Sort of how a crack addict says 'I am addicted to crack, but at least I am not addicted to heroin'.
    Oh yeah, and some religious think of non-religious as 'worse than religious people'.

    They are wrong too.
    Yes.

    JM
    (My views are not at all Ben's.)

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X