Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bugs ****ing Bunny
    replied
    Originally posted by Zevico View Post
    If it's possible, how about a rule to prevent spammers: no double (triple etc) posting. I.e. you can only post after another poster has posted. This won't be an inconvenience as it just means that if you have something to add you can edit your post.
    It won't stop spamming posters that reply to one another I guess though.

    We'd have to ban Jon Miller immediately.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    I only post in one thread but that rule would make me a spammer.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zevico
    replied
    If it's possible, how about a rule to prevent spammers: no double (triple etc) posting. I.e. you can only post after another poster has posted. This won't be an inconvenience as it just means that if you have something to add you can edit your post.
    It won't stop spamming posters that reply to one another I guess though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    or not... it's pretty nice actually (though really hard to control marquee in the default theme ... mobile works better)
    Last edited by Aeson; March 22, 2013, 21:59. Reason: be glad blink doesn't work :angry:

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Maybe someone should fix the problems with unclosed html tags in posts
    Last edited by Aeson; March 22, 2013, 21:56.

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    It's 29 pages of excellent spam with some really irritating moderation moaning in between ruining the flow.
    This. Easily the best thread on Poly.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    It needs more colour and movement

    Click image for larger version

Name:	aubreymilesmain.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	9094925

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    It's 29 pages of excellent spam with some really irritating moderation moaning in between ruining the flow.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    29 pages of blah

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    so's your mom

    Leave a comment:


  • Janurmas
    replied
    Ha ha ha ha... nice topic.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    Its kind of a nod to ACOL too, back in the day, lol

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    LOL I'm leaving it as it is Mike
    Last edited by Alexander's Horse; March 15, 2013, 06:56.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
    I would edit that to "tries not to get caught abusing new power*

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X