Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MikeH
    replied
    Docfeelgood banned for 6 months for his totally unacceptable personal homophobic attacks on MrFun.

    I've had lots of recent reports about him for racist stuff as well. Runs out April 17th.

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    replied
    binge-whining

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    It's like whining but less whiny.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    What's whinging?

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    My [serious] responses show how [serious]ly I am taking your concerns.

    Leave a comment:


  • Captain ******* Kirk
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    You are choosing to tolerate it.
    I think my very [serious] whinging in this thread shows that I'm not tolerating it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Colon™
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain ******* Kirk View Post
    Seriously, when are they going to fix the forum so we can upload custom avatars? This is intolerable.
    You could insert the image of your avatar in every post you make.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain ******* Kirk View Post
    Seriously, when are they going to fix the forum so we can upload custom avatars? This is intolerable.
    You are choosing to tolerate it.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    I believe you probably can.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    We all know what you look like. And if we forget, we can just look at the posters on our bedroom walls.

    Leave a comment:


  • Captain ******* Kirk
    replied
    Seriously, when are they going to fix the forum so we can upload custom avatars? This is intolerable.

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Originally posted by Sava View Post
    You protest too much.

    Just can't get through to these guys I don't want to do it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    You protest too much.

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Why are other men so interested in my sexual choices?
    I keep telling them I'm not gay but they keep wanting me to give it a try.

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    At the very least, it's what he needs.

    Told you, I don't do the man on man thing.
    Hey, if that is your thing, no prob from me. I'm just not the one to do it with.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X