This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
    I'm not lying. I was told of the existence of the posts and what they contained. They are no longer there. Ergo they must have been deleted. If this turns out to be a misunderstanding, all the better. But I am no liar.
    Hi, I'm a Nigerian prince.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I suggest you remember that this kind of persistent anti gay posting was what got you banned last time.
      So it wasn't the death threat that Loinburger claimed. Thanks Mike!
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post

1/5 of my company is openly gay, so it's normal.
        That's way above the national average - what business are you in?
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
          I'm not lying. I was told of the existence of the posts and what they contained. They are no longer there. Ergo they must have been deleted. If this turns out to be a misunderstanding, all the better. But I am no liar.
          Well Nikolai, there are two options.

1. They were deleted.
          2. The person who told you about them was mistaken / lying.

The evidence is as follows : I haven't seen them, I haven't deleted them, you haven't seen them, Sava claims he never made them.

I'm going to go with Occam's razor and assume that rather than there being some bizarre conspiracy option 2 is correct.

What I'm definitely not going to do is ban someone based on some unattributed second hand information, about some posts that don't appear to exist.

No action to be taken unless some actual evidence appears.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
            Who told you of these posts? I have a guess...
            Yeah, was it Ben the liar?
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              So it wasn't the death threat that Loinburger claimed. Thanks Mike!
              That was the other part of it.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                That's way above the national average - what business are you in?
                It's just a small company.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

• ballet tutu hire?
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• We've got a cop, a construction worker, a native american...
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

• Why haven't the mods banned themselves yet?
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• this is turning into a very slow Big brother house elimination, slowly all leave, and yet they come back

there must be voting going on that we are not aware of

Comment

• Yet someone started a thread with the nomination list just a few weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                            It's sort of like the babe thread rules: if her fingers are covering the whole nipple, it's okay.
                            I nominate this as an eerily atypical OT Post. Congrats Elok

Comment

• You know those embarrassing childhood photos everyone has? Whether they involve hideous Halloween costumes, or being completely butt-naked in your kitchen sink, now's the time to recreate them! Everyone's doing it! This is the perfect way to…
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I don't know what to say, Sloww.
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X