Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    Gotcha.

    The basic uploader SUCKS!

    better?

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    "I'm just saying." High on my Suck Phrases That I'm Sick of Hearing list. Et TCU, AH?

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    the image auto-loader on this site sucks

    I'm just saying, that's all

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    They don't sell glasses on your island?

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    my eyesight is generally okay btw, but I need a new prescription and can't get one here in the islands. That will help immensely

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    replied
    You can zoom out and in on pretty much any website (not those flash monstrosties ) with ctrl and + or -

    ctrl and the mousewheel works as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    that's great thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Hauldren Collider
    replied
    Ctrl +

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    Any way you can increase the font on the screen Aeson? Like in user settings? My eyes are failing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    I just tested it, now it works just fine!
    And yep, the problem was that you couldn't click the button "ok" to post the image.
    Last edited by Bereta_Eder; January 11, 2015, 09:13.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    From Firefox quick reply:



    I did see a weird graphical glitch when posting this. Tearing of the screen and flickering. Is that what you mean?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	o-CATS-KILL-BILLIONS-facebook.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	443.6 KB
ID:	9101419

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    I don't have been trouble with Ben, mainly because I don't read his posts.

    I only notice him if his avatar has nice hooters. That forgives a lot in my book...

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
    My god, Ben has yall wraPPed around his little trolling finger.

    For the record Ben has never Bothered me, tried to troll me, or said any hateful things to me. PerhaPs I'm in the minority, I don't know. I must admit the Asher/Ben wars of years Past was very funny to read, and I do get a chucKle every now and then when he trolls one of you. You do it to yourselves.

    You ALLOW yourselves to get mad. All you have to do is Pat him on the head and say "That's nice Ben." and move on.

    JeePers it's like you all ENJOY the Ben drama. Last time he was Banned you just rePlaced him with AlBert SPeer. Get over it.
    Ben has never bothered me or trolled me either. I found him quite a pleasant chap actually.

    Same goes for Kidicious.

    Leave a comment:


  • ricketyclik
    replied
    Yep, I'm running adblockplus.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    From Firefox quick reply:



    I did see a weird graphical glitch when posting this. Tearing of the screen and flickering. Is that what you mean?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X