Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aeson
    replied
    With all the pictures available to pick an avatar from ... you choose the most boring one possible. You're skating on thin ice Mr President

    Leave a comment:


  • President Trump
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
    Got it, I ask because I'm kind of surprised Trump hasn't turned up here in some form yet.
    That's the problem with you pansy-ass liberals, you can't see what's right in front of your face.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post
    Don't be an ass
    Don't disrupt the forums
    If you are going to parody a forum member, it must be CLEAR that you aren't them
    And don't go on a spam fest

    Otherwise.........


    I hope my DL reads this poast.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    Got it, I ask because I'm kind of surprised Trump hasn't turned up here in some form yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Edit: What Ming said, plus don't be boring ...

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
    Hi Rah

    What's the current DL policy please.
    Don't be an ass
    Don't disrupt the forums
    If you are going to parody a forum member, it must be CLEAR that you aren't them
    And don't go on a spam fest

    Otherwise.........

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    Hi Rah

    What's the current DL policy please.

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    replied
    Very helpful, thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    On the thread list page, Click on the number of replies to a thread and you will get a pop up window that lists how many posts everyone has in the thread in order from most to least.
    If BK or Kid are at the top of the list, you can avoid it.

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    replied
    Originally posted by rah View Post
    Yes, but just clicking on the reply count that lists each posters post count in the thread can be a great indicator of whether you should open a thread.
    The what how?

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    I must say, I am very pleased to see Polytubbies are not spamming the ON-Topic.

    OT is the place for spam. Not the on topic.

    Polytubbies

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by self biased View Post
    its not that I'm entertained by ben/kid/gianfezlo ****posting. I'm not. I find it super frustrating, actually. But on the other hand, I'm super lazy.
    Laziness is an excellent quality for a moderator.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    Yes, but just clicking on the reply count that lists each posters post count in the thread can be a great indicator of whether you should open a thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    We're going to keep having ****posters so long as the mods are entertained by ****posting
    There were always ****posters. But they used to be diluted by quality or at least generic posters.

    Leave a comment:


  • self biased
    replied
    its not that I'm entertained by ben/kid/gianfezlo ****posting. I'm not. I find it super frustrating, actually. But on the other hand, I'm super lazy.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X