Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
With all the pictures available to pick an avatar from ... you choose the most boring one possible. You're skating on thin ice Mr President
-
That's the problem with you pansy-ass liberals, you can't see what's right in front of your face.Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View PostGot it, I ask because I'm kind of surprised Trump hasn't turned up here in some form yet.
Leave a comment:
-
Got it, I ask because I'm kind of surprised Trump hasn't turned up here in some form yet.
Leave a comment:
-
On the thread list page, Click on the number of replies to a thread and you will get a pop up window that lists how many posts everyone has in the thread in order from most to least.
If BK or Kid are at the top of the list, you can avoid it.
Leave a comment:
-
I must say, I am very pleased to see Polytubbies are not spamming the ON-Topic.
OT is the place for spam. Not the on topic.
Polytubbies
Leave a comment:
-
Yes, but just clicking on the reply count that lists each posters post count in the thread can be a great indicator of whether you should open a thread.
Leave a comment:
-
its not that I'm entertained by ben/kid/gianfezlo ****posting. I'm not. I find it super frustrating, actually. But on the other hand, I'm super lazy.
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: