Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Berzerker
    replied
    anytime I click on a thread I'm directed to the 1st page

    how do I link to the last page from the OT page?

    and is there anyway we can view more threads on the OT page?

    thank you

    and welcome to the new year everyone
    Last edited by Berzerker; January 17, 2017, 14:30.

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    Did you click on the notification? Did it take you anywhere? It may be a comment on one of your posts? Or a deleted response to one of your posts? Or he clicked quote on one of your posts, removed the quoted text, and then posted in reply to someone else?

    Or aliens ...
    It brought me here to the Loin post above mine.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Did you click on the notification? Did it take you anywhere? It may be a comment on one of your posts? Or a deleted response to one of your posts? Or he clicked quote on one of your posts, removed the quoted text, and then posted in reply to someone else?

    Or aliens ...

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    I'm not sure why I got a notification saying Loin just replied to one of me posts here.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    How do you embed youtube videos now?

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    If you're going to like your own post, please do it someplace private ...

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    I can't like my own poasts.

    is that a bug or a feature of the new software?

    Leave a comment:


  • The Mad Monk
    replied
    As has your avatar.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Ben has returned.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    btw, good job summoning BK, Elok
    Indeed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice!

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    btw, good job summoning BK, Elok.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    I deleted my memories of doing so because they were wasting space.

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    Maybe you deleted it as an unused feature weeks ago just to clear up space, then forgot about it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    I will look into what's going on with the front page...

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X