Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Asher, I'm surprised at your restraint given that Felch described your hatred as "irrational".
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• He knows I did that just to set him off.
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• I actually just got back from the hospital. I slashed myself with a nearby spork when I read his hateful comment.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Ben is a brilliant troll, whether it's intentionally or not. I have got sucked in by him in the past. Personally, I'd like Ben to either start to appreciate how offensive a lot of people find his views, and genuinely take that into account in his posting, or to stop trolling whichever it is he's doing. Either way the easiest way to kill any troll is not to respond.
            First off, I'm well aware that liberals find my opinions offensive, and that Poly is a very liberal forum. I also think Poly is mature enough to deal with contrary opinions without the ceaseless personal attacks. That's all I have to say. I think it bothers polytubbies more, that I sincerely believe the opinions that I do, rather than simply trolling. By the strict definition, I am not a troll at all.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I don't give a **** about your contrary positions. Many, many people here take contrary positions to me and they don't get the same treatment you do.

You get treated like you do because you lie incessantly and you deliberately misrepresent the arguments of others all the time. The fact that your "opinions" are frequently bigoted and extremely ignorant is just another very nice trait you have, but it's not why you're being railroaded.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• This **** is classic. The only other way I can have this much fun is proposing genocide in third world countries. Aside from Asher and Ben this forum is a snooze-fest.
                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• You get treated like you do because you lie incessantly and you deliberately misrepresent the arguments of others all the time. The fact that your "opinions" are frequently bigoted and extremely ignorant is just another very nice trait you have, but it's not why you're being railroaded.
                  So calling you a homophile is a misrepresentation? I apologise then.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Felch View Post
                    This **** is classic. The only other way I can have this much fun is proposing genocide in third world countries.
                    As long as we start with Texas and Florida, I'm game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      So calling you a homophile is a misrepresentation? I apologise then.
                      Ben, it's everything you say or do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                        As long as we start with Texas and Florida, I'm game.
                        I know, you're just joking and I take remarks like this too hard.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I was just joking about Florida. I'm serious about Texas.

Comment

• To be fair Ben, I agree on much you say on the religious plane, although I disagree on your way to express them from time to time. It's their lives and not mine or yours, etc. But while many here might dislike my views, I've never been treated like you are. Which might be an indication that something is wrong on your side too?
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Nikolai

Comment

• I've never been treated like you are. Which might be an indication that something is wrong on your side too?
                                I could be more conciliatory, but I'd suggest that on issues near and dear to Apolyton you are rather quiet. I don't believe they care too much about the sacraments of confession and the eucharist for that matter.

Comment

Working...
                                X