X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xpost
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• You are repeating yourself.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
        I think I can sum things up so we can stop this useless back-and-forth: you think I am lying and I think you are either an idiot or an ******* or both. Any objections to my summary, or do you want to keep insinuating things with unparseable posts?

For the record, there is no evidence whatsoever that I have been anything but truthful throughout this bout of drama (as NYE puts it). Anybody who, like NYE, thinks that I am feigning anger (or feigning anything, for that matter) in connection to this matter is, like him, either an idiot, an *******, or both. Anybody who thinks that it is appropriate to maliciously insult a poster in connection to a sensitive matter because said poster has, say, a history of posting dickgirls, is also either an idiot, an *******, or both.

Either lying, or blowing it out of all proportion.

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
        FWIW, I think it only fair to say that I believe Lori's actions were unacceptable but understandable given the circumstances, and I thank him for his apology. I have no comment on rah.

Edit: I also owe Lori an apology for blowing his actions out of proportion. In my anger I was conflating him with rah.

I'll accept an apolgy now.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• For what? I'm sorry you're an *******. Good enough?

Comment

• Not really, but it may have to do.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)

Comment

• If you believe that unintentionally conflating rah with Lori is equivalent to intentionally blowing things out of proportion then you're an even bigger idiot/******* than I gave you credit for.

Comment

• You should quit while you're behind, princess.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)

Comment

• BTW, I appreciate what you posted about Lori, proportions, anger, etc.

That's what I was really here about.

I apologise to you if I have misread you.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

• And we appreciate your grandfather's involvement.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                      I should take that back. My assertion that NFL players are sissies AND neanderthals has picked up some people and taken them for a ride. Maybe it is hard to tell for some.
                      What people argue with you about FACTs?!
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                        FWIW, I think it only fair to say that I believe Lori's actions were unacceptable but understandable given the circumstances, and I thank him for his apology. I have no comment on rah.

Edit: I also owe Lori an apology for blowing his actions out of proportion. In my anger I was conflating him with rah.
                        Great. I hope we can get back to our simmering dickgirl war now.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• FWIW, I also accept your apology Lori.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• See, if I were mod, we wouldn't have these problems.

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Guynemer for OT Mod!
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                                See, if I were mod, we wouldn't have these problems.

We know, dammit!
                                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X