Clear All

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
    I agree with Asher's final solution.

SP
    I got the Jete from C.C. Sabathia. : Jon Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
      Get him wound up? Get HIM wound up?
      You kind of sound like Jim Mora talking about playoffs.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Jim Mora! JIM MORA!!!!
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• It's nothing but dickgirls from here on out, folks.

KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
            It's nothing but dickgirls from here on out, folks.

Did it occur to you that past posting habits like dickgirls, buttnuggets, flatuli, etc would be why it is difficult for people to read when you are being serious?

If most everything else is put on, how is someone like Lori to know when it isn't part of whatever game you may be playing at the time?

How do we know that this issue isn't just another game?
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• As I said in the other thread, only a moron would think that somebody would jokingly say "oh hey my grandfather was death-marched here's his account of events." Only a blithering idiot would continue to think I was joking after reacting as I did to rah's malicious posts. Not even rah thought I was joking - he thought I was lying (or he thought I was telling the truth) and decided to act like an *******. If you people are too ****ing stupid to understand the difference between a dickgirl and a death-march then it's nothing but dickgirls from here on out.
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• It's not idiotic to be uncertain where the farce ends and the real person starts.

Would it be moronic to be sceptical when someone's brother posts that a regular has died?
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Would it be appropriate to immediately call that person a lying ***** and continue to insult them after they protested that they were telling the truth, both on the public forums and via PM?

Comment

• Too be honest, I don't have issues seeing schticks from truth in posters who frequently engage in both.

loin's schticks are patently absurd and ridiculously silly. His claim about his grandfather, in a remembrance day/veteran's day thread, was neither.

Any truly intelligent discerning person should've been able to tell the two apart. Viewing the thread and looking at individual responses from every person will show that.

I'll frequently engage in silliness as well, such as my thread on the Chicago massive shootout. But does that mean people can't tell if I'm serious when I post about AMD getting 1.25 billion from Intel? Does it truly confuse people?
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• I should take that back. My assertion that NFL players are sissies AND neanderthals has picked up some people and taken them for a ride. Maybe it is hard to tell for some.

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                        Would it be appropriate to immediately call that person a lying ***** and continue to insult them after they protested that they were telling the truth, both on the public forums and via PM?

You've received apologies from both rah and Lori.

Have you acknowledged them?
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                          I should take that back. My assertion that NFL players are sissies AND neanderthals has picked up some people and taken them for a ride. Maybe it is hard to tell for some.

Yes, it can be tough sometimes.

I see a lot of feigned seriousness and offence taken as well (not speaking of you).
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                            You've received apologies from both rah and Lori.

Have you acknowledged them?
                            I don't see how that is any business of yours. Whether I'm still angry or not should have no bearing whatsoever on your assessment of whether rah's and Lori's actions were appropriate or inappropriate. I can tell you right now that if you're tying to convince me that their actions were appropriate or even defensible ("you do make an awful lot of posts about dickgirls, so it is perfectly reasonable to insult you and call you a liar when you post about something completely unrelated and likely of a personal and sensitive nature...") then you won't accomplish anything.

Comment

• Actually, I'm thinking this is yet more farce. It's business of mine since you've decided to make it into a forum drama.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

• Mind your own ****ing business, NYE.
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X