Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Clinton defends McCain's decision to delay the debate.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by Naked Gents Rut
      Bill Clinton defends McCain's decision to delay the debate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ7hfMFIj64
      It's funny how you're now a fan of his.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• How do you know he wasn't a fan of his prior?

After all, Clinton was very good for China.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Clinton started out bad, but he did end up being a very good friend of China's.

Comment

• After Clinton was on Letterman, here's Chris Rock's reaction:

The Patriots got a lot of points too, but they lost to the Giants
            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
              The Rick Warren debate wasn't a debate, it was supposted to be a discussion.
              It was indicative of their televised style in a debate setting.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• So McCain suspended his campaign.

Except for the ads still running in Florida and Michigan.

And his surrogate Nancy Pfotenhauer attacking Obama on Fox.

After which she went to the Washington Times for a little campaign chat.

When I got suspended from school, I'm pretty sure they didn't let me still go to gym class.

And their answer to Obama about the debates: "If he doesn't want to debate an empty podium, he could always debate Joe Biden"...
                "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• If I'm elected, I will ban last names like "Pfotenhauer".
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• "If he doesn't want to debate an empty podium, he could always debate Joe Biden"

That's a good line.

Comment

• So McCain suspended his campaign.

Except for the ads still running in Florida and Michigan.

And his surrogate Nancy Pfotenhauer attacking Obama on Fox.

After which she went to the Washington Times for a little campaign chat.

When I got suspended from school, I'm pretty sure they didn't let me still go to gym class.

And their answer to Obama about the debates: "If he doesn't want to debate an empty podium, he could always debate Joe Biden"...

Straight talk
                      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                      -Bokonon

Comment

• Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous

You didn't see The Daily Show last night?? There was a clip of Biden threatening to shoot Obama if Obama ever tried to take away Biden's shotguns.

Biden = not anyone's puppet.

Comment

• Biden also seems to think that FDR was president and broadcast television existed in 1929.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• That's been discussed at length in another thread.

Comment

• Ramo said should be "ashamed for blowing off"... meaning, he already blew it off. Not threatening to blow it off.

I was arguing the situation where McCain doesn't fold. That his excuse is total horse****, one that no honest person would take seriously. In my first post, I said that he probably would fold, and this is likely a desperate attempt at lowering expectations.

Hey, if Obama went to the floor of the Senate and spoke against the Paulson Bill, and the press covered it, would you think that would be considered campaigning too?

If Obama gave a major speech on the floor of the Senate a few weeks before the election, yep, that's definitely campaigning.

If any of them had shame, they wouldn't be here.

Yeah, but some **** is clearly worse than other things.

Sorry, but where is the "obligation" to have a debate?

It's a customary part of the American political process. Like, say, taking questions from reporters. It's theatre, but it's the kind of theatre that informs the public better than virtually everything else in our process.
                              "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                              -Bokonon

Comment

• Biden's also against clean coal technology, which Obama is for. And he thinks Obama's email ad about McCain was "terrible". It would be a fun debate, but Biden would obviously win. He's vastly more experienced than Obama and a better debater to boot.

Comment

Working...
                                X