This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neither is McCain, it seems.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

In and among his rant, Letterman showed live footage of McCain getting his makeup applied, then doing a live interview with Katie Couric -- at the same time he was supposed to be taping with Dave.

It'll be interesting to see the next round of polls.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Any chance that rant is online yet? I'd love to see it.
        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Sorry, I've never bothered to learn how to embed a video, but it's at:

2-minute segment:
          Gawker.com

full 9-minute version:
          Cajun Boy blog
          Last edited by -Jrabbit; September 25, 2008, 01:13.
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

The Cajun Boy link goes to a "does not exist" message, but it does exist.

Follow the link to Cajun Boy at the bottom of the Gawker page text.
            Last edited by -Jrabbit; September 25, 2008, 01:24.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Embedding: Is that all there is to it?

Apparently so. Cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                  Fred Thompson a snooze fest, and Guilliani a psychopath

How is that a negative for the GOP base? Not trying to be all that funny, but the reasons you think Guiliani is a psychopath are reasons that the far right like them. They just dislike his pro-choice, pro-gay ideas.
                  Dude, this could never have been the USA president

I need a foot massage

Comment

This is almost painful to watch

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Is the right response to the turmoil on Wall Street to suspend the campaigns for president? To continue the campaigns as though there is no crisis? Or, to re-focus the campaigns with a unique emphasis on the turmoil on Wall Street?

Suspend 14
                      Continue 31
                      Refocus the campaign 48
                      suspending the campaigns? that's the most stupid idea i've heard this year. no economic crisis can stop an election process...
                      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                        2-minute segment:
                        Gawker.com
                        Letterman rocks

Comment

• Letterman
                          You're aware that John McCain is the running mate of Sarah Palin, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                            Debate or no, McCain did bail on Letterman today, and that was a huge tactical error.
                            Yeah, that wasn't good. Should have just went on Letterman to explain to the prime time crowd why he thinks it is time for both sides to suspend campaigning for a few days to get a deal done.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Craig Ferguson had a fine answer for that idea: "Hey, this is America. YOU DON'T SUSPEND THE DEMOCRATIC PROCESS!"

Comment

• Yeah, Letterman, yikes. Should have done it, or at least gone on a different network! sheesh.

And I imagine that the Bush speech did nothing but terrify heretofore ignorant-on-the-situation persons, causing more to move from McCain/undecided to Obama. When Bush admits troubled times, you know things are going pretty bad...

Comment

Working...
                                X