Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Palin says 17-year-old daughter is pregnant!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FrostyBoy
    Are you just colouring your sentences Agathon or do you have sources to back up your claims?
    You can see the Carville thing here

The father is apparently some hick who plays hockey, and is a poacher and a "hell raiser", the latter being the usual media code word for someone who drinks/smokes weed/steals cars/vandalizes ****, etc. I guessed it was weed, because I read that on some other forum this morning (but that's a guess).

Apparently, on his myspace site he said that he was a "****ing redneck" and if anyone messed with him he'd "kick ass". He also said he didn't want kids, which putting that together with his reported character (I came from a town filled with such young men) seems to make the idea of voluntary nuptials rather dubious.

And her membership of the nutbar Alaskan Independence Party

It's like an endless torrent of fail.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

• That woman in the center is pissing me off. Too many times have I heard women talk as if I should believe everything they say.

Push head forward with each word, increase volume slightly, stretch sound and smile.... **** off.
      be free

Comment

• The first redneck MILF pres! Wooot!
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Impaler[WrG]
          Just a little side question but has Wiglaf always been this insane? I seem to remember him being a run of the mill wing-nut but he now seems to be going for Grandmaster status.
          That ship has sailed.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious

That ship has sailed.
            Hey, Wiglaf is a communist compared to Sarah Palin.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

• so now the republicans can no longer user the experience issue on obama?

Sarah Palin was sworn in on Dec 4th 2006.

John McCain formed his exploratory committee for President in mid Nov 2006.

John McCain has been running for President longer than Palin has been governor.

(comment from http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpu...s-of-frin.html)

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin

Basically she's said married people can use it but no one else. It's a distinction with no difference and will result in more ignorant people having unprotected sex.
                Except that's not what she said, unless you have a quote/page you've been holding out on. Believing that teen sex ed is bad does not necessarily require you to believe that adult contraception is bad. It may not make a lot of sense, but there you go, her kid gets knocked up.

Christ, she's doing a good enough job on her own to be a questionable candidate without needing nutters like you to assign her even crazier positions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramo

Sounds like to the extent that FFL has a position on contraception, it's anti.
                  Certain forms of birth control [i/] do[/i] have adverse effects of women. Or at least can have a significant chance of hurting a woman's health. More of a "we're not taking a position, so talk to your doctor cause you might have a bad reaction" position, than an anti-contraception position. A dodge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
                    Man, this candidacy is full of fail. Did anyone see James Carville on Larry King. He was criticizing Palin's lack of experience and held up picture of the town hall of the place she was mayor, while accurately describing it as looking like "a bait shop".
                    That angle will go over real well with those who are bitter and cling to their religion and guns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
                      Did Palin have a child out of wedlock?
                      That's somewhat fuzzy. She supposedly eloped with her boyfriend somewhat less than 8 months before her first child was born, so either he was very premature or...

There was a long discussion about this during a wikipedia edit war over Palin's article that included sources, but most of it has now been deleted.
                      "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Originally posted by asleepathewheel

That angle will go over real well with those who are bitter and cling to their religion and guns.
                        Does it really matter? The fact that this **** is getting most of the airplay indicates that Americans aren't fit to govern themselves in any case. **** em. They're all stupid and deserve whichever incompetent they manage to elect.

I guess that comment makes sense only if you've experienced an election in a normal democracy. Try watching the Canadian election, where the debate will be about the issues, and not about the sexual habits or personal lives of the candidates.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramo
                          Romney might have had problems with the base, but evangelical leaders strongly supported him. They could've pushed the base to turn out. And he has real appeal to swing voters in a climate of economic insecurity; after all, he did preside over the passage of universal health care.
                          Romney, however, is a super rich mofo. With the whole 'how many houses' flub, that would not have gone over well. That, and lets be honest, he's a Mormon, would have been problematic with the Holy Rollers.

And he's basically disavowed his entire universal health care plan when he was running for President.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Why are we assuming the father is a scum bag and marrying him is a bad thing?

And Oerdin, you and your type are the reason Obama will lose this election. Congratulations.
                            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrostyBoy
                              She's pregnant at 17 and not married... I don't really see the problem to be honest.

But I can see why she was so early: http://gov.state.ak.us/photos/PalinF...utside_v01.jpg She has big... eyes.

I can't stand that fake smile and that fake tan they all seem to have. Bunch of proud nitwits. I feel a little sorry for the small girl down stairs, but she looks like she has an evil twitch in her. Good, I like that.

As for the middle girl, well.. is she single?
                              I hope that's in reference to Palin herself, not the kid who looks eight years old. If it's the latter, even I think that's kind of
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• This shouldn't have anything to do with the election.

If the Dems try to make an issue of it, it will backfire.

Of course, if this was the Dem VP candidate's daughter, it would be proof of the failure of librul values. As it's the Republicans, it's all good, since they "reacted well."

-Arrian
                                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                                X