Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Palin says 17-year-old daughter is pregnant!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious
    The first redneck MILF pres! Wooot!
    Well, when McCain wins he'll already be 72...

Be afraid America, be very afraid...

Pleeeeeeeeeeease God - I so want McCain to win now!!!
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• I'm not at all talking about false rumours or smears, so why would it surprise you that it doesn't excuse them? How dare you say my post was moronic when you reply with this ****.
      I was talking about the false rumors and smears ("bile and vitriol") in the post you responded to, so I imagined you were defending them. I guess your post was merely pointless rather than moronic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Naked Gents Rut

I was talking about the false rumors and smears ("bile and vitriol") in the post you responded to, so I imagined you were defending them. I guess your post was merely pointless rather than moronic.

"bile and vitriol" is not synonymous with "false rumours". Don't be so moronic when calling other statements moronic...
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• "bile and vitriol" is not synonymous with "false rumours".
          Not generally, no. In this case, however, it should have been clear to anyone who has been following the news what I was referring to.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrostyBoy
            So you see, I know better than the person who never threw rocks at a glasshouse. That is the point I am trying to make; if you don't make mistakes, you don't learn.
            WTF!!!??????

What kind of pseudo-babble moronic logic is that!!???

You just started off thicker than the person who was smart enough to know better in the first place...

And guess what, that person is still smarter than you because they don't have to waste time figuring out what should be common sense.
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Not generally, no. In this case, however, it should have been clear to anyone who has been following the news what I was referring to.
              Given that the subject of this thread is Palin's 17 year old daughter's pregnancy, which is undeniably true, then no -- you are being moronic by implicitly referring to false rumours in a thread about a true "rumour" that was confirmed.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS

WTF!!!??????

What kind of pseudo-babble moronic logic is that!!???

You just started off thicker than the person who was smart enough to know better in the first place...

And guess what, that person is still smarter than you because they don't have to waste time figuring out what should be common sense.
                Are you telling me when you were a child you never raped people before discovering it was wrong?

Not all people are as blessed as you are. People like Frozzy need to take the maze-rat approach to life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Now only if the Kosities and other left wing blogospheres got that message and stopped hurting the Obama campaign (through guilt by association).
                  Sure. Of course, I imagine Kos et al. would reply that they'll stop when the righty loony fringe stops doing that sort of thing too. Ergo, when hell freezes over. Unfortuntely, neither a Republican nor Democratic Pres candidate can get their respective fringes to chill the **** out.

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Given that the subject of this thread is Palin's 17 year old daughter's pregnancy, which is undeniably true, then no -- you are being moronic by implicitly referring to false rumours in a thread about a true "rumour" that was confirmed.
                    Palin's daughter being pregnant now was never the subject of rumor. Her pregnancy was revealed to combat the ridiculous rumor spreading over the weekend that Palin's fifth child was actually her daughter's and that Palin had faked her pregnancy to cover it up.

Comment

Palin's daughter being pregnant now was never the subject of rumor. Her pregnancy was revealed to combat the ridiculous rumor spreading over the weekend that Palin's fifth child was actually her daughter's and that Palin had faked her pregnancy to cover it up.

Your stupidity enrages me. When I get home I'm opening up Poly.xls and moving you to the Ben Kenobi tab.

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoDoc
                        Aren't you an Obama supporter?
                        Obama has 8 years in the IL state Senate and 4 years in the US Senate including holding a position on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Add in the fact that he built his campaign network from the ground up and has been validated by over 18 million votes and you see why Obama has plenty of experience.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• So what you are saying Oerdin is that Palin is the only one with executive experiance?
                          "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patroklos
                            So what you are saying Oerdin is that Palin is the only one with executive experiance?
                            Not to mention her foreign relations experience with Canada and Russia.

Go Patty, towing the party line to the depths of stupidity and up to the heights of ridiculousness.

Comment

• What has Obama accomplished during that time period? The Obama campaign has had ample opportunity to discuss his accomplishments, but I've not heard anything noteworthy so far.
                              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Originally posted by DanS
                                What has Obama accomplished during that time period?
                                For one, people know who he is?

Comment

Working...
                                X