Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Palin says 17-year-old daughter is pregnant!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's because you're a biased loser. Palin does what any governor does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles
      No, I'm just being a smart-ass. I don't think that being born overseas should be a limit on who can serve.
      Yes, but neither should a strict-constructionalist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf
        That's because you're a biased loser. Palin does what any governor does.
        Which is fine. I'm referring to the inept spinning attempt by the Republican cronie being interviewed.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by FrostyBoy
          I find it amusing to think that it's the parents fault if the child does something "wrong".

Please. She's 17, she goes out during the day, she has sex with some dork who wanted to impregnate her so that he could live off her family's wealth, etc etc. She's okay with it, live happily ever after. The end.
          When you become a parent you will realize that you are responsible for your child's actions.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• That "redneck" dude should have worn this T-shirt at the convention instead of a black suit and tie. It would have been more honest.
            Attached Files
            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin

The funny thing is not even McCain's campaign could specifically name one thing she actually did while "executive".

Talk about pwnage dealt by CNN.
              The funny things is that McCain was so furious about Campbell Brown asking for one decision which Palin made as commander in chief of the Alaskan National Guard that McCain refused to make his scheduled appearance on Larry King Live.

So King replaced him with a bunch of Democrats and also Jesse Ventura, who proceeded to use the hour to say not nice things about Bush, McCain and the Republicans. The stinger was when Ventura explained how Bush's political strategy in setting up for the war in Iraq tracked the political strategy laid out by Goebbels to take a reluctant nation to war.

Comment

• Which probably ended up helping McCain, because people probably said, OMG, these anti-McCain people are freaking nuts.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• (a) Ventura wasn't being anti-McCain when he said that, he was being anti-Bush.

(b) Ventura is always a freaking nut...but what panache!

Comment

Working...
                  X